X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chicago Cubs' Logo

Here is the new logo the Cub's will be using in 2004
    Attached Files
    "The uniform is supposed to say something about you. You get it for nothing, but it comes with a history, so do the right thing when you're in it."
    Battalion Chief Ed Schoales
    from 'Report from Ground Zero' pg 149
    I.A.C.O.J. Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just used this term to describe them the other night ........... toooooooo funny
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Comment

Way too Funny!
      09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
      ------------------------------
      IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
      "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
      BMI Investigator
      ------------------------------
      The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

Oh, you're sick. We've just suffered what any fan would call a crushing blow - and you've got to rub it in our faces? I'm still mourning - give me a break.

Comment

lol. thats so funny.
          Jaime
          No longer an explorer-
          Currently Keene State College Class of 2008
          KEENE STATE RUGBY #5!!!
          I shed blood for my ruggers.
          <forever ruggers, forever sisters>
          www.kscwrfc.org

All gave some, some gave all. Gone but not forgotten. 9/11/01

Comment

Can't offend one without the other

Here is the new logo the Boston team will be sporting next season. Believe me, I was rooting for the Cubs and Red Sox to get into the Series.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by AFD368; 10-17-2003, 10:18 PM.
            "The uniform is supposed to say something about you. You get it for nothing, but it comes with a history, so do the right thing when you're in it."
            Battalion Chief Ed Schoales
            from 'Report from Ground Zero' pg 149
            I.A.C.O.J. Member

Comment

Please we wanna share.. to be honest the Yankees choked too, walking in the run that ties the game, they did some pretty bad plays. i think the games over all were great some of the best ball in a long time, can't say they were boring, i am bummed the Sox lost.. oh well the made a mistake like everyone else did in the series thats why they both went to game 7. I don't know what you guys think but this was a great set of play-off games.
              "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear" - Ambrose Redmoon
              “It’s like Lego’s for firefighters.” Robert James III talking about hose appliances.
              "Police, Firefighters and EMS are the most collectively dysfunctional group of people in existence and only we understand each other!"

Comment

trade mark them now for the MLB !!!!!!!!! LOL...............good ones !
                IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

THE CUBS SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!

Yes, I am a die-hard Cubs fan! There is ALWAYS next year!!!
                  I.A.C.O.J. Charter Member
                  "Chet, get an inch and a half on that!"

"Not for fame or reward,Not for place or rank. Not lured by ambition or goaded by necessity. But in simple obedience to duty as they understood it. These men suffered,sacrificed,dared all, and died. Let us never forget our fallen friends."

Comment

as a lifelong cubs fan i have just recently pulled my shamed head out of the sand and again faced the world. No I was not ashamed they choked. I am ashamed that many of my fellow cub fans and the all knowing media seemed to crucify the poor guy that stole the foul ball.

I tell ya if they lost because of one foul ball then they dexerved to lose.

Anyway as a Cubs fan I say " There is always next year!!"
                    Proud to be IACOJ Illinois Chapter--Deemed "Crustworthy" Jan, 2003

Comment

Go YANKEES!!!!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...