• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steamer
    replied
    Thanks everyone, it's good to be back!!
    You were gone??

Just kiddin, Buddy! I was about to take a road trip to check on ya.
    Last edited by Steamer; 10-14-2003, 11:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WVFDCap
    replied
    Welcome back to the forums, Stayback. If you was is Branson, Mo. I live about 2 1/2 hours from there. They have some cool shows and stuff down there.

Leave a comment:

• StayBack500FT
    replied
    Thanks everyone, it's good to be back!!

Leave a comment:

• Lewiston2Capt
    replied
    Stayback! Weeeellllccome back! Hope your trip was great. It must have been for a teacher to not be getting back to us until the middle of October.

And not to put a tarnish on your return, but, LRFireE135 I would make sure your are actually a member of the IACOJ before you begin putting it on your posts. Just a bit of advise!

Leave a comment:

• LRFireE135
    replied
    Welcome Back!

Stayback Bro... Welcome back and all, but what is so wrong with Branson??? I live in the area ya know... It really isn't that bad, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cut this short because my station just got banged out for an MVA. So welcome back and I'm glad you're here once again to keep me entertained!

Adam
    Firefighter/EMT
    I.A.C.O.J.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....

STAYBACK IN DA HOUSE... STAYBACK IS IN DA HOUSE!!

Welcome home Bro. 26 and I did our best to keep these guys in line during your absence. We also had some help from Tanker and Cheffie too.

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied
    he's back

I woke up in Vegas wearing some sort of loincloth
    Pictures, I want pictures.

WELCOME BACK STAYBACK!!!!

You have been missed.

Leave a comment:

• brubaker
    replied
    Did someone say Stayback's back?

WELCOME BACK STAYBACK...WE MISSED YOU.

Leave a comment:

• tanker5117
    replied
    I can't believe stayback was only 30 minutes from me and I didn't get to meet him.

Hope you had a good time anyway( whatever you remember of it).

Tanker

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    Good grief StayBack.....it's pronounced Hoboken. H-O-B-O-K-E-N !

And the Chief is John Cassesa. You been drinking that corn mash again?

By the way....have you checked the chicken coop yet?

Leave a comment:

• ffdfireexplorer
    replied
    hey. welcome back

Leave a comment:

• stillPSFB
    replied
    He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Welcome home brother!

Leave a comment:

• Adze39
    replied
    Welcome back. I'm glad you didn't stay back at your vacation spot!! ROTF LMAO...ok, that was a stupid, corny joke.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    STAYBACK'S BACK!!!!

omg that drove me insane .... pleaseeeee let it work this time
    Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 10-10-2003, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StayBack500FT
    started a topic Habookees send their greetings!!!

Habookees send their greetings!!!

Some have wondered where Ol' Stayback has been these few months, well let me tell you....

...it all started with a trip I booked to Branson to see the Captain and Tennile "Girls, Girls, Girls" Tour. Sooomehooow my travel agent made a HUGE mistake and sent me on a rather slow boat to a place called Habookistan. I thought it was odd to take a boat through the Midwest...but I had faith in my agent. Weeeeellll...let me tell you, didn't HE look foolish when I finally made it to Habookistan...I was just in time for a little festival they hold to honor the reproductive system of the Great Horned Yak!!! Man...my first yak festival!!! The Habookees....who take great offense at being called Habookee...annnnnyway...the Habookees set large fires as some sort of religious ceremony. I quickly showed them how fire can be put out using copious amounts of water from their sacred pond. The villagers became quite excitable and were so amazed they were screaming a variety of sayings in their native tongue. It's funny how the language sounds so much like our's after you've been around it for awhile. I could have sworn I heard someone shout something that started with "Mother"...I dunno. The Chief of the Habookees was quite fascinated with my American money and through sign language told me he needed much of it to make some sort of ceremonial gear for the cheek of his right buttocks. The villagers, meanwhile, were chanting about the sacrifice of some "Pale-Faced Weasel"...but the Chief seemed to ignore them as he was collecting my money. You know...come to think of it...I never saw a single weasel while I was there. Man...whenever they catch up with him...WOOOOEEEE!...is he in for a bad day!!
    I was honored to take part in the "Drinking of the YUCKPOOIE"...I'm not sure what it was...but it had some holy importance relating to the reproductive system of this Yak. The villagers were sooooo happy to see me drink, one nearly loss control of his functions from laughter. What a jovial bunch they are!! Funny thing is I can't remember the next seven days...and I woke up in Vegas wearing some sort of loincloth and missing my wallet...man that Chief suuuuuure needed a lot of money to make his ceremonial gear!

Anywho..it was a vacation I'll never forget....I guess the Captain and Tennile will have to wait until next year....maybe they'll being playing in Habookistan and I can revisit my new-found Habookee friends.
    Last edited by StayBack500FT; 10-10-2003, 09:22 PM.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X