Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally useless post...

Give you one guess who just a new digital camera and is playing

edit: Dang it, they don't have "img" tags in here! I was curious what the large format would do!

Anyway, if you're really bored, that's my workday "dog house," which other than the Dalmatian post it notes has very little to do with fires!

(For those counting...yes, I actually have 4 monitors and *5* computers in my office -- and they're all on all the time!)
    Last edited by Dalmatian90; 10-02-2003, 03:08 PM.
    IACOJ Canine Officer
    20/50

Hey! Is that an Olympus digital camera taking that photo?

Now....clean your desk and take another photo, so we can see what is under the clutter...

Have fun with it!
    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Yup yup clean that office up! First thing I noticed too hehehehehe
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Let us not forget that when viewed in full screen, the coffee cup is too close to the keyboard. I am trying to write a training manual for our rescue truck with photos. Current results; Computer 4, Me 0

Stay Safe
        IACOJ

Comment

Dal, that looks like my desk, right down to having multiple computer systems. I have only two systems, with a single monitor slaved through a switch box, but thats bad enough.

And for you others, don't you remember the old saying about how a tidy desk is the sign of a sick mind?

Clutter is the mark of "genius" or at least a well balanced mind. That's my story and I am sticking to it. LOL
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

"Dalmation90, you're company's computer guy!"

Comment

Clutter is the mark of "genius" or at least a well balanced mind.
              Or in my case someone extremely overworked
              IACOJ

Comment

Nice resolution. I can clearly see that your office ceiling and walls leak too.

It is nice to know that I'm not the only one.
                Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

And I thought MY desk was messy !!

Hey Dal - you shoulda seen my desk right after my new computer system came in.

We run 3 17" monitors on 1 CPU. Replaced the entire system so for about a week I had 1 CPU w/ 3 monitors in the "normal" area of my desk, a second system w/ 3 Monitors on one side of my desk and a 15" screen lap top on the other side.

(In case anyone is wondering I have a 12' X 8' L shaped desk space in my "cube" ) - One of these day's I'll snag the digi cam and post a pic myself.

At least you have windows (and I don't mean the M.S. kind either)
                  Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                  Stephen
                  FF/Paramedic
                  Instructor

Comment

Hey Dal.

I have been programming the Olympus range of cameras for a while now, very tidy things. We control the C4000 and others directly from the PC with their developers kit. Give me a PM if you want to have some fun with it.

I play with a programming PC, 1 x Win2k server, and internet server/web host box, and a laptop on two desks. Thats why I got a chair with wheels.
                    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X