Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captstan...the man, the legend...another milepost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captstanm1
    replied

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[s]guys>>>>> (Get it???)

I am embarassed....... I figured my friend to da north was slacking or ailing or something.....he has been tooooooooo quiet....

And......I am sad to say that I have been slacking.... It is budget time in my second business and been busy as a one legged man in a but kicking contest!!!..... Therefore....it is several days before I get the opportunity to spend an hour or so wading through tons and tons of Florida tid bits to provide you with.... And....There is an intruder in the midst... A lot of that "front page" stuff I was providing, but someone is getting up earlier than me and scooping me! LOL

Thanks for all the comments on here.... (I think)

Leave a comment:

• firenresq77
    replied
    Holy schnikes, Batman!!!!!!!! That's a lot of posts!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    GO Cap! look out Ed !

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefReason
    Ed; what's going on? Stan is breathing fire up your kilt. You take a day off and it's all over for you.
    Hee, hee. Making it interesting, that's all. Actually, I've been "out of position"...so to speak. That nagging little disk acted up, so I've been home for a month. Nothing as painful as the March episode, however, enough to keep me home. I should be headed back to work next week.

Besides...I like a little fire up my kilt. Remember? I'm a firefighter.

Now...Chief; how does one stand on bended knees? Isn't that uncomfortable?

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    Stan:
    I stand on bended knees in the shadow of your greatness. Actually, my knees are hurting from the arthritis.....I digress.
    I just checked. If you hurry, you are only 591 posts behind Ed. You can do it. You can catch him. You're the only one that's even close. I am not even to 1500. Will 1500 get me a free subscription? I wouldn't bet on it. But you and Ed; Ed and you. You are a two man wrecking crew of knowledge, news and wisdom. Excuse me for a minute, Stan.
    Ed; what's going on? Stan is breathing fire up your kilt. You take a day off and it's all over for you. Get a spotter. Don't be looking back. You get busy or Stan is going to take over as the number one news dog. Don't let it happen, Ed. I love your stuff. Excuse me for a minute.
    Stan; Ed said "no way in hell is that weinie going to catch me. How much news can there be in Florida anyway?"
    You two need to get along.
    Keep up the good work.
    CR

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied
    SuperStan it is!!!!!!!

4000 posts of wisdom and wit. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge. Your wisdom helps us climb the ladder and your wit keeps us laughing on those days when we just can't make the next step up.

Leave a comment:

• FightingDevil
    replied
    Wow...

It feels like I'm watching the odometer on my truck...the posts just keep going and going and going..... What a milestone!!!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Egad... Now I have to ask something. How many hours of the day does it take to hit that "high and exhaulted" number? LOL

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    woooohoooooo Stan

He's going to catch up to you NJ!

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    started a topic Captstan...the man, the legend...another milepost!

Captstan...the man, the legend...another milepost!

My gawd....he's done it again! Flying at the speed of Mach 2, faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!

Look..up on the Forums! It's a bird, it's a plane......

It's SuperStan!

You da man Stan....4 plus! Congratulations!

(Jeez...I better get back to work

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X