• Show
Clear All

• Adze39
    replied
    Happy birthday

Leave a comment:

• tanker5117
    replied
    A little late, but Happy Birthday to you, Comm Diva.

Tanker

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    HAPPY BIRHTDAY PAT !!!!!!!!!! bagpiper too ? WOW ! holy hot skirts Batman !

PS- Cheffie that cake sounds GREAT !

Leave a comment:

• Steamer
    replied
    posted by CommDiva: By the way, do female pipers go 'regimental' too, or do I have to shopping for a tartan thong??
    I'm a strong believer in tradition! What's good for one is good for all.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Pat for some reason that link won't work. It comes up with a "You are not the owner of this album" or something like that.

And there is something to be said about "knee socks and a plaid skirt.... at a bus stop." LOL

Leave a comment:

• CommDiva
    replied
    Speaking of Regimental

Here is a pick of what 'regimental' truly means. The soldier pictured actually got in trouble NOT because of his bare bottom, but because his kneesocks were not properly aligned!!

Leave a comment:

• CommDiva
    replied
    Malahat....

Now there's an image...a 'Bus Stop' scene with me in my kilt...all we'll need is Marilyn singing breathlessly (cuz she's a novice piper too!) "Sporrans are a girl's best friend"

Cheffie...yeah baby!!! Now that is my idea of a birthday cake...send it on!!

Cheers

Pat
    Last edited by CommDiva; 09-27-2003, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    CommDiva, "do female pipers go Regimental too?" Interesting question. I have watched a lot of Lady Pipers, but ya know, not one of them has ever tried to do "Marilyn Munroe" over the air vent, and I always seem to be without my toe mounted mirror when I see one. LOL

Final Answer: I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMMDIVA!!!!!!!!!!

Would this be one of those occasions when a triple layer deep dark chocolate cake, with raspberry filling, covered with creamy white chocolate frosting and served with a Grand Marnier sauce would be appropriate?

Hope your day is a great one! Take care.

Leave a comment:

• CommDiva
    replied
    BTW...How's the 'pipes coming along?

Steamer...

Well, between the blowing and squeezing and fingering, I'm also learning not to hyperventilate myself into a stupor! Then of course, there's the marching in time as well...I may be a dispatcher who can multi-task up the ying-yang, but MAN, this is multi-tasking at it's hardest!!

I'll make sure I post a piccie when I'm fully kilted up. By the way, do female pipers go 'regimental' too, or do I have to shopping for a tartan thong??

Cheers

Pat

Leave a comment:

• Steamer
    replied
    Happy Birthday, Pat!!

BTW...How's the 'pipes coming along?

Sláinte! Enjoy the day.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

I hope your day is going well, and that you are also enjoying your day off too.

(PPssszzzttt *25* and doing great LOL)

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    Happy birthday to you!
    !uoy ot yadhtrib yppaH

Got it covered...coming and going! Have a wonderful day!!

Leave a comment:

• CommDiva
    replied
    Rspt...

No apologies necessary, I love it!! Shows great imagination! I always try to take the day of my birthday off from work, it just brings me down, but if I'd received a call like yours at work, that would just make my day!!

Cap!! Thanks for your good wishes as well. Nice to be remembered by everyone.

Cheers

Pat

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    darn....RspctFrmCalgary.. We must have posted that Birthday greeting at the same time..... In fact...exactly at the same time...according to FH.com... Great minds think alike!

Happy Birthday once again Commdiva!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X