X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOKIELZ
    replied
    A very Happy Birthday to each of you.

I hope your day was filled with lots of love and laughter.

Leave a comment:

• GFD748
    replied
    Happy birthday........and many many more

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Huh??..............

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    HEY!!! Hope you both have a great and safe HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. I'll be in class tonight, otherwise I'd "hoist a few" in your honour. I think I'll do that tomorrow at noon time (there's a rum tasting session at the Embassy at lunch tomorrow).

Rum Tasting?? You need to impart your wisdom on how do stuff like that to our State Department. I got a hunch that Rum Tasting is more fun than Cookie Pushing............

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    HEY!!! Hope you both have a great and safe HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. I'll be in class tonight, otherwise I'd "hoist a few" in your honour. I think I'll do that tomorrow at noon time (there's a rum tasting session at the Embassy at lunch tomorrow).

Leave a comment:

• CommDiva
    replied
    Happy Birthday Joshie! Another year has passed for you and I (or is it you and me, I can never remember?)
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes, have a safe and uneventful day today and everyday!
    Cheers
    Pat

Leave a comment:

• BLSboy
    replied
    Happy birthday guys!
    Heres to many, many more!!

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Time Flies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSHIE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAT!!!!

Hope you both had a great day filled with the love and laughter of friends and family. Or good food and plenty o'drink, whichever applies

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Yup!!.............

Another one eh? Oh well........ Keep this up and you'll soon see............... Dang, I forgot. (Now that I'm older, I do that a lot) Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!........

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    Happy Birthday Comm Diva !

Leave a comment:

• mcaldwell
    replied
    Happy B-day, belated or otherwise, to all whom it applies!

But since it's Joshie's thread, the first toast to him!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Happy Birthday CommDiva..

50 isn't middle aged.

I am in my early 50's, my hair is still dark brown (and yes I have it all! ), look at least 10 years younger ( ask Respect from Calgary and PFire 23.. they'll vouch for that!) and still keep up with the "kids" on burn days at the Academy. I recover a tad slower than I used to.. that's my only concession to the age.

Remember... age is a number..attitude is youth!

Leave a comment:

• CALFFBOU
    replied
    Happy Birthday From Vegas Baby!

Love, Bou

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Originally posted by CommDiva
    Thanks Joshie....It's the big 50 for me this year, so I'm planning on celebrating it big time! After that, it's the slippery slope downhill to oh...middle age !!

Have a great day, and many more!!

Pat
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, PAT!!!! You go girl!!

Hope you had a fabulous day.

Leave a comment:

• CommDiva
    replied
    Happy Birthday to you and me!!

Originally posted by Weruj1
    All you all are killin me ............and for that I cant thank you enough .........and for my brother 210......."same to you but more of it". Thanks again friends.

PS- I just looked at this thread from the begining.............Happy Bithday to ComDiva .........aka Pat !

Thanks Joshie....It's the big 50 for me this year, so I'm planning on celebrating it big time! After that, it's the slippery slope downhill to oh...middle age !!

Have a great day, and many more!!

Pat

Leave a comment:

• arhaney
    replied
    Hope it's not too late.............

Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse