Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StayBack500FT
    replied
    .......woman....Mama let me bee--eeeeeee.....don't come knockin' around my....

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    A tongue tied irish american.........

Leave a comment:

• 12TruckIrons
    replied
    ...living a lie, and now the light has enabled me to see who I really am which is.............

Leave a comment:

• Kobersteen
    replied
    As I walked away, I began pondering this newly acquired wisdom. Suddenly, it all became clear to me. I had always been...

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Stumbled across a prophet who after a long tirade about the virtues of clean living and a clean mind imparted this message upon me:

(I think he said his name was Da Rov... or maybe De Rev... I am not sure, his eastern accent was kinda tough to understand and as for his message????.....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lutan1
    replied
    .. then Jason said, "Speaking of pork, there's this one time at the explorers band camp, I....."

Leave a comment:

• Armyfirerescue
    replied
    He said "Did you know, that pork is the other white meat?"...

Leave a comment:

• safetyhappy
    replied
    ...by Jason Biggs who knows all about American Pies...

Leave a comment:

• Armyfirerescue
    replied
    "...bye...bye...miss american pie..." See! Everything relates to food! Where is cheffie when you need her?! He/it (?) continued singing, until he/it was tapped on the shoulder...

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Yesterday while I was driving through the city in E1, I swear that I saw the HMC dancing in the streets. Or maybe it was his cousin, the Funky Monkey. In any case he/it(?) was dancing 'n singing up a storm, singing......

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    How to tie knots in the dark, and mud pies and other confectionary's....latex and leather......

Leave a comment:

• lutan1
    replied
    ...because I really want to talk about...

Leave a comment:

• Kobersteen
    replied
    ... told that the shepherd is sleeping and the sheep are feeling frisky. But I digress...

Leave a comment:

• lutan1
    replied
    ...blokes who wear skirts and yodel when....

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Lutan, it wasn't the cover of Rolling Stone, it was GQ Annonymous. That's the magazine for.....

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X