Forgive me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me

I just had to say thanks to all the guys on here who have helped me throughout my couple of years here. I was just offered a full time paid position!
    Angie

Thats funny Dammit is my oldest daughters nickname! Congratulations!!
    Vintage Firefighter:
    "The older I get the braver I was!"

Comment

Congrats Angie!

I predict that help from the guys on here won't stop just 'cause you got full time hehehe
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Congrats

Congratulations on your full time position that is so awsome. I'm envious......... Good Luck

Comment

Only bad thing is I'm not sure if I'll be able to take it since I'm a college student. I think I am going to work it out with chief to work on the weekend C shifts. I am looking forward to it, especially since I am the only woman at the station!
          Angie

Comment

Thats funny Dammit is my oldest daughters nickname!
            To paraphrase a Bill Cosby bit:
            "Growing up my brother and I thought our names were Dammit and Jesus Christ. Our Dad would always yell, "Clean up your room, Dammit" or "Jesus Christ, you better do your homework".

One day I was outside playing and my Dad yells, "GET IN THE HOUSE, DAMMIT" I ignored him and kept playing. He stormed across the lawn and grabbed me and yelled, "Dammit, did I tell you to get in the house?"

I looked at him and said, "But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ"

Comment

Congratulations, And good luck!!!!
              Ryan

I.A.C.O.J. Probie

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Lets not forget those lost on 9-11-01

Comment

Aw man Angie! I was just fixin' to email you a picture of my new baby boy and ya tossed out your good news first! Congratulations to you, you have come a long way since asking for advice on overcoming SCBA wearing issues. Just awesome!
                Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Comment

Re: Paid Position

Originally posted by dammitangie
                  I just had to say thanks to all the guys on here who have helped me throughout my couple of years here. I was just offered a full time paid position!
                  Terrific news! Be flexible...and be your best!

E229LT.........great Cosby stuff! Got it on "vinyl." (The stuff that spins on a turntable...for all you young 'uns)
                  Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
                  Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
                  On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Congratulations and good luck.
                    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
                    ------------------------------
                    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
                    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
                    BMI Investigator
                    ------------------------------
                    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X