X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Njffsa16!

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    We look forward to another year of you sharing the news & your views, Happy birthday to you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NJ!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!!

The birthday song is complimentary of Jenn, I couldn't figure out anything that rhymes with "There was was a laddie named Ed" hehehehe
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED !!!! Have a good one, take the night off, have fun, have a few don't worry the news won't happen without you !!!
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Comment

This Girl is Good!

More from Jenn she asked me to post, she's getting ready for work:

There once was a laddie named Ed
      For whom News was all he ate, slept and read
      News in the AM, news at noon ... even news in poor Ed's bed
      But now another year has passed
      Tonight's the night for Ed to get gassed!

HAVE A GOOD ONE ED!

hehehe she's good hey! now she hates me though, she can't stop rhyming hehehe
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Happy Birthday Ed.
        BE SAFE
        Before Everything, Stop And First Evaluate

Comment

the birthday boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!!!!!

a birthday dinner for you my friend...

Fresh Tomato-Basil Soup

Steamed Sea Bass served with a Cabernet Savignon Sauce
          Steamed sea bass served on a bed of fresh baby spinach, then drizzled with a Cabernet Savignon sauce...

Steamed Rice with Fresh Herbs

Frozen Honey Vanilla Mousse served with a Blackberry Sauce

Hope your day is extraordinary my friend. Take care.

Comment

breaking news from Malahat..

Happy Birthday Ed from the Malahat Extrication Team currently competing in the regional competition in Cumberland. We did our first run today and in your honor 27 managed to break a heavy duty seat belt cutter.

The second run is tomorrow with limited tools. We'll try to break something else in your honor.

Comment

Ed ,
              Happy Birthday !
              IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
              Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
              ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
              RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
              LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
              I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
              "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
              http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Heppay Brithday, Ed!!
                Steve Gallagher
                IACOJ BOT
                ----------------------------
                "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Comment

Happy Birthday Ed.....My partner in Crime!
                  09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
                  ------------------------------
                  IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
                  "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
                  BMI Investigator
                  ------------------------------
                  The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Cheffie, the dinner was wonderful...the dessert was delightful...the experience was unforgettable!

Respect, PFire...LOL! If you do the news and snooze...you lose!

News for the Malahat Extrication Team...The seat belt cutter doesn't work on door hinges.... Thanks!

Steamer, Weruj1, jsdobson....many mahalos! Now....if I only could have been in Hawaii.

To my partner in crime, the Ambassador of Florida's Gulf coast, the Sunshine State's pinnacle of professionalism, the Chet Huntley of Florida fire news.......Thank you Brother!

Hey...look! I got a birthday present from Utica, NY. Wonder what it could be? Oh, BOB, and I thought you meth-ed my birthday!?
                    What? Oh...so sorry, that crack was uncalled for.

NJ
                    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
                    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
                    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Its a day late, but happy birthday, Ed.

Tanker
                      I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
                      Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

Comment

Better late than .....

Happy Birthday Ed.
                        Gods Speed to our Troops!

If you can't stand the heat, Get out of my way !!!
                        MEMBER OF I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

(AP Wire Service)
                          NJFFSA16 celebrated his birthday on Saturday, September 20, 2003.
                          In a telephone call from President George W. Bush, President Bush congratulated Ed for his victory over the Broncos in Super Bowl XXXVII. Ed was gracious and thanked him. Ed noted to our reporter that he doesn't watch hockey, but he plays tournament washers from time to time.
                          When asked if he planned anything special for his birthday, Ed said that he was going to have " the best damned Hungry-Man meal money could buy and would be going out for ice cream at the local Dairy Queen. He had a two for one coupon on any small sundae. Nuts extra, of course.
                          Ed; sorry I'm a day late. I was extremely busy yesterday and didn't see it. Hope you had a great day. I just hope you didn't miss a story while you were out celebrating.
                          Thanks for your great stories and commentaries. You deserve a night out!
                          Happy birthday.
                          CR
                          Visit www.iacoj.com
                          Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                          RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

My turn to throw in 2 cents worth of HAPPY BIRTHDAY. As promised Ed, I did manage to break a second tool, a life hammer this time, while doing....

Yep you guessed it, breaking glass. I had to use a ballpeen hammer to break the rear glass and then when the side glass failed to break on the first two hits of the life hammer, I wound up for a 3rd, and wouldn't you know it, the bloody thing snapped in half! So out came the ballpeen hammer to finish the job.

I hope you had a great day on your birthday! The Malahat Extrication team did a pretty good job of helping to celebrate with you, in our own way.
                            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Way late but better than never...

Happy Birthday my fellow NJ!
                              "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X