Pats and Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats and Eagles

Looks like a whole new pats team... Eagles are going to need a new team after this game (physically and mentally looks like another spanking the pats where involved in).. how many will be hurt by the end of the game... vicious.
    I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Hey, as long as it isn't the same Pats team that showed up last week....... EVER AGAIN.

Comment

A Pat's team showed up last week?
      IACOJ Canine Officer
      20/50

Comment

As hard as I find it to believe, after watching yesterdays game, I now believe that the Pat's threw last weeks game to send a message to the coaches and owners about their displeasure with Milloy. Now supposedly Bruschi is not happy here. Something more went on than just the salary cap. The Pat's played yesterdays game like the team they were two years ago. Great numbers by Brady and Kevin Faulk had an outstanding afternoon. I still think that any of the cheerleaders would make a better punter than Ken Walter but that is for the coaches to decide. Go Pat's!
        Northeast Fire Photos

Comment

Eagles are nothing this year, i can't believe how much they stink. Its that Lincoln Financial Field.

GO PHILLIES!
          Last edited by mdoddsjffhnfc; 09-15-2003, 04:03 PM.
          Firefighter, Volunteering since Oct 2001

CCFA 05-04, best overall class for 2005
          "GOOD GAME!"

Comment

Original post deleted by author who was so darn mad at the bone head stupid football he witnessed that it made him sick.
            Last edited by GeorgeWendtCFI; 09-16-2003, 03:06 PM.
            PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
              If you're "ready for some football"

Giants vs. Cowboys on the John Madden Show tonight
              Who cares about the way over paid s&%$heads that makes up the NFL. You want to see a real game watch junior high,high school or college football. The ones that trully are commited to the game and "salary" is not in there vocab.
              I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

Who cares about the way over paid s&%$heads that makes up the NFL. You want to see a real game watch junior high,high school or college football. The ones that trully are commited to the game and "salary" is not in there vocab.
                that goes for soccer too
                I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Comment

How about them Carolina Panthers????? and....Jamal Lewis.....Wow....295 Yards!
                  09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
                  ------------------------------
                  IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
                  "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
                  BMI Investigator
                  ------------------------------
                  The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoddsjffhnfc
                    Eagles are nothing this year, i can't believe how much they stink. Its that Lincoln Financial Field.
                    No, it's Banner hoarding cap-room as if Lurie's gonna let him take the money with him when he goes. How can a franchise that claims to want a Super Bowl title go into the summer with $8 million or so in cap room, clear even more, then sign absolutely nobody other than a fullback to prop up an offense that could barely even find its own collective *** with a compass, two bloodhounds and a map last year? I get the idea of "staying competitive in the long haul," but this is more like shooting the patient to stop the pain of a hangnail. To make matters worse, McNabb looks compeletely dazed and confused, kinda like Randall in the later years...all dressed up and nowhere to throw. If I were the defense, I'd be thinking about a class-action lawsuit to get compensated for my wasted time. If it weren't for the cheerleaders' lingerie calendar, there'd be no point to keeping this franchise open for the next 15 weeks.

(Can everyone tell I'm from the Philly area yet?!?)

Here's my prediction for the Pickle-boys this year: 3-13 Even this sandlot-grade offense should be able to sneak by Green Bay, Dallas (once, but not twice) and the Jets. I hope I eat my words and they go to the Super Bowl...but this is Philly, so there's little chance of that.

Comment

You want to see a real game watch junior high,high school or college football. The ones that trully are commited to the game and "salary" is not in there vocab.
                      Give me a break. College is not anywhere near committed to the game. College is committed to alumni giving them more money. Gifts and "special privileges" are as old to college football as the game itself. But I will agree, they are usually more exciting games.
                      "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

*Sher sneaks past the guard and spray paints the wall*

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

hehehe

E40 will surely have something to say about your insult to the JETS hehehe
                        September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                        IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                        Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
                          *Sher sneaks past the guard and spray paints the wall*

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

hehehe

E40 will surely have something to say about your insult to the JETS hehehe
                          Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to hockey season, too. Leetch-injured, Bure-injured, Blackburn-injured, Messier-old. This is going to be a long winter.
                          PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

You think YOU got it bad

...Try being a Chicago Bears fan this year.
                            IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

have to say WNBA is the best, that and UCONN ladies basketball
                              Jaime
                              No longer an explorer-
                              Currently Keene State College Class of 2008
                              KEENE STATE RUGBY #5!!!
                              I shed blood for my ruggers.
                              <forever ruggers, forever sisters>
                              www.kscwrfc.org

All gave some, some gave all. Gone but not forgotten. 9/11/01

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X