No announcement yet.

TLC 911/pres Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3. Can you honestly say that the ten dwarfs running for the Democratic nod have much substance? All I hear them doing is calling President Bush names - no substance. If the Democratic ticket in '04 has Dean at the top, its going to be a landslide in Bush's favor close to that of Reagan's second election!
    Have you attempted to do more than just listen to ten second sound bites on TV?

You want substance, look here:

http://www.deanforamerica.com/site/PageServer

http://www.draftclark2004.com/default.asp

www.johnkerry.com

That should get you started. All have links where the issues are discussed.
    "We shouldn't be opening firehouses in Baghdad and closing them in New York City."

IACOJ

Comment

Well lets see here. I did watch the program covering the original topic and found it interesting and now that this thread has gone in a different direction, what the [email protected]#l.

I'm not a Democrat and I'm not a Republican, I consider myself an Independent although I tend to be a little right of center. I've watched and listened to the debates that have aired and have decided on one thing. I don't care for any of the present Democratic candidates or their platforms right now. I've heard no substance to their message what so ever.

I know one thing for sure. If Dean is chosen as the Democratic candidate, I'll have no alternative but to vote for President Bush. Dean is way to far left for my taste. The rest haven't impressed me yet with any type of vision for the future. Just an opinion and nothing more.

Capstann1,
      No it's not SB vs F.
      P vs R and it's not public relations

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse