• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Don't get me started...
    That's what I just said to Tanker

Think its a weeeeee bit more important of a cause to fight for to make sure that the victims who have not been identified have a proper burial at the WTC?? To btch and complain about a piece of debris which gave millions of people hope in a dark dark time, regardless of their religious or non-religious beliefs??!! These people need to get a grip!!
    Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 09-09-2003, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied
    This is just a way for someone to jump up and down and say "look at me."
    CJ- I agree. If you don't like it don't look at it. If there is something I do not like to look at, I don't look at it. Along with freedom of expression, we also have freedom of choice in this country. Anyway as the Rev said...don't get me started.....

Cheffie

Leave a comment:

• IACOJRev
    replied
    Don't get me started...

Leave a comment:

• CJMinick390
    replied
    I agree with Pfire on this one. While you have a right to express your opinion in the US, others also have the right to ignore you and/or tell you to bug off. It's gotten to the point where anything offends someone. There's lots of stuff going on that I don't like. I don't whine about it, I ignore it. This is just a way for someone to jump up and down and say "look at me."

Leave a comment:

• PFire23
    replied
    Here's a solution for her............ if ya don't like it avert your damn eyes and DON'T look.

Leave a comment:

• tanker5117
    started a topic WTC cross

WTC cross

Sep 9, 2003 7:42 am US/Eastern
    (TRENTON, N.J.) A steel beam in the shape of a cross from the World Trade Center wreckage has drawn criticism from an atheist group.

The American Atheists objects to the cross at ground zero because they say it's a religious emblem.

Ellen Johnson, president of American Atheists based in New Jersey, told The Trentonian newspaper that the cross is -- in her words -- ``a Christian religious advertisement.'' Johnson said allowing the cross to remain, is -- in her words -- ``an insult to everyone who doesn't believe in that particular religion.''

The group, founded by the late Madelyn Murray O'Hare, is considering a lawsuit to prevent the cross from becoming part of any permanent memorial to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Too bad she is so insulted, but I think there are alot more people that believe in God then don't. Tanker

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X