Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF41230
    replied
    yeah i read that on his biography somewhere. He got hurt. I need to check my fantasy football roster.

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    ff41230...Yes he is a member of two (2) volunteer organizations in Tenn. He belongs to a Ambulance Squad and is the Assistant Chief of a small Volunteer Fire Department near where he lives. It is my understanding that he helped organize it in 1999. Also, when he was in University of Fla he was a volunteer at Archer Fire Department in Aluchua County. He is credited with saving the life of a brother firefighter that was incapacitated at a huge boat warehouse fire. Erron carried him out. I met him in Jacksonville at Fire and Rescue East in January 2001 and actually sold him a set of PPE. It is my understanding that if you get his football card it says he is a firefighter.

I continue to maintain contact with him. He is a very nice person and is very active in the church and with charities in his area. I believe he is also active in a Christian Firefighters Fellowship or something similar.

I heard that someone is predicting the Titans and Giants in the Show the year! My fantasy football update says that Erron hurt his knee last week and is questionable.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeWendtCFI
    replied
    Originally posted by cityfire81
    MAN, I BET THOSE ESKIMO'S WILL SURELY RUB THE NOSE OFF OTHE DEFENSE THIS YEAR.
    Dude, lose the caps, OK?

Leave a comment:

• cityfire81
    replied
    MAN, I BET THOSE ESKIMO'S WILL SURELY RUB THE NOSE OFF OTHE DEFENSE THIS YEAR.

Leave a comment:

• cityfire81
    replied
    SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THEM BEARS. GUESS KORDELL ISN'T GOING TO WORK OUT ANYWHERE. GOOD, THE STEELERS DIDN'T NEED HIS BULL CRAP PLAY ANYWAY. GO STEELERS. ALL THE WAY, DON'T KNOW. OTHER TEAMS LOOKING GOOD AS WELL. MIAMI, A LET DOWN. BUFFALO, CRUSHING. REDSKINS, ABOUT TIME. PATRIOTS, GOOD FOR YOU. TEXANS, LUCKY. RAIDERS, WHAT HAPPENED? RAVENS, WHERE'S THE TALK, RAMS, SUCK. TENESSEE, CONSISTANT. TAMPA, DEFENDING THE PRIZE. EAGLES, A REPEAT. BUT, IT WAS ONLY THE FIRST GAME. LOT MORE FOOTBALL WHERE THAT CAME FROM. WHO KNOWS. DEFINATLY NOT DETROIT.

GGGGGGOOOOOOOO STEELERS!

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeWendtCFI
    replied
    Originally posted by Bones42
    Must be the same dance the Rangers are at!

Of course, it will be a LONG Monday night watching the Giants beat up my Cowboys.
    OW! What was that jabbing into my back?

This will be a looooooooooooong hockey season. Leetch, Blackburn, Bure... Sather called the other day, but I told him Iwasn't available.

Leave a comment:

• Firegod343
    replied
    Ahhhhhh, for the Houston Oilers......

While it's waaaaayyyy to early in the season to make ANY predictions, the Vikes did look pretty good squeezin' the cheese out of Green Bay on their home turf. And the Seahawks new defense under Rhodes was really impressive. Maybe we should do a power ranking each week like ESPN does.

Edmonton.....isn't that a practice squad for Arena League Football?

FG

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    Not for nothin', but the GIANTS are headed to the dance.
    Must be the same dance the Rangers are at!

Of course, it will be a LONG Monday night watching the Giants beat up my Cowboys.

Leave a comment:

• Steamer
    replied
    posted by LtDPSJFD: Football season is a blessing and a curse for me. On the one hand, I hate it because I live in Cincinnati.
    Yeah, but the Bung...er, I mean the Bengals have been the most consistent team in the NFL now for the last 12 or 13 years though.

Leave a comment:

• FF41230
    replied
    Titans all the way!!!!!!

I just found out the other day that Titans TE Erron Kinney is a firefighter. How awsome is that.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeWendtCFI
    replied
    Not for nothin', but the GIANTS are headed to the dance.

Leave a comment:

• WFDjr1
    replied
    I bleed silver and black... GO RAIDERS!!!

Leave a comment:

• WannabeintheFD
    replied
    What the hell happened to my Patriots? I go to several games a year and don't miss a game on TV, unless I am out on a run, and that was the worst game I have seen them play in years. As bad as the Pats looked, the Bills looked very good.
    i believe it has something to do with the fact that they sold there team to the bills???

i guess all you can say now is go bills... errrr patriots part 2??

Leave a comment:

• manofire2
    replied
    I'm picking the Edmonton Eskimos to win it all this year.

You guys aren't talking about that sissy 4 down football are you?

Leave a comment:

• FightingDevil
    replied
    I was ready for some football...but by the end of the 1st quarter I was ready for some PUKING!!!! I gladly switched to the Fireboat special on the History Channel and checked back as the Bucs spanked the E-ggles. Just UGLY!!! Hopefully they'll bounce back!!!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X