No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for nothin', but the GIANTS are headed to the dance.
    Must be the same dance the Rangers are at!

Of course, it will be a LONG Monday night watching the Giants beat up my Cowboys.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Ahhhhhh, for the Houston Oilers......

While it's waaaaayyyy to early in the season to make ANY predictions, the Vikes did look pretty good squeezin' the cheese out of Green Bay on their home turf. And the Seahawks new defense under Rhodes was really impressive. Maybe we should do a power ranking each week like ESPN does.

Edmonton.....isn't that a practice squad for Arena League Football?

FG
      IACOJ.... "Carpe Elkhartem"
      (Seize the Nozzle)

"Victorious warriors win first,
      and then go to war,
      while defeated warriors go to war first,
      and then seek to win."

SUN TZU

Comment

Originally posted by Bones42
        Must be the same dance the Rangers are at!

Of course, it will be a LONG Monday night watching the Giants beat up my Cowboys.
        OW! What was that jabbing into my back?

This will be a looooooooooooong hockey season. Leetch, Blackburn, Bure... Sather called the other day, but I told him Iwasn't available.
        PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THEM BEARS. GUESS KORDELL ISN'T GOING TO WORK OUT ANYWHERE. GOOD, THE STEELERS DIDN'T NEED HIS BULL CRAP PLAY ANYWAY. GO STEELERS. ALL THE WAY, DON'T KNOW. OTHER TEAMS LOOKING GOOD AS WELL. MIAMI, A LET DOWN. BUFFALO, CRUSHING. REDSKINS, ABOUT TIME. PATRIOTS, GOOD FOR YOU. TEXANS, LUCKY. RAIDERS, WHAT HAPPENED? RAVENS, WHERE'S THE TALK, RAMS, SUCK. TENESSEE, CONSISTANT. TAMPA, DEFENDING THE PRIZE. EAGLES, A REPEAT. BUT, IT WAS ONLY THE FIRST GAME. LOT MORE FOOTBALL WHERE THAT CAME FROM. WHO KNOWS. DEFINATLY NOT DETROIT.

GGGGGGOOOOOOOO STEELERS!

Comment

MAN, I BET THOSE ESKIMO'S WILL SURELY RUB THE NOSE OFF OTHE DEFENSE THIS YEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by cityfire81
              MAN, I BET THOSE ESKIMO'S WILL SURELY RUB THE NOSE OFF OTHE DEFENSE THIS YEAR.
              Dude, lose the caps, OK?
              PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

ff41230...Yes he is a member of two (2) volunteer organizations in Tenn. He belongs to a Ambulance Squad and is the Assistant Chief of a small Volunteer Fire Department near where he lives. It is my understanding that he helped organize it in 1999. Also, when he was in University of Fla he was a volunteer at Archer Fire Department in Aluchua County. He is credited with saving the life of a brother firefighter that was incapacitated at a huge boat warehouse fire. Erron carried him out. I met him in Jacksonville at Fire and Rescue East in January 2001 and actually sold him a set of PPE. It is my understanding that if you get his football card it says he is a firefighter.

I continue to maintain contact with him. He is a very nice person and is very active in the church and with charities in his area. I believe he is also active in a Christian Firefighters Fellowship or something similar.

I heard that someone is predicting the Titans and Giants in the Show the year! My fantasy football update says that Erron hurt his knee last week and is questionable.
                09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
                ------------------------------
                IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
                "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
                BMI Investigator
                ------------------------------
                The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

yeah i read that on his biography somewhere. He got hurt. I need to check my fantasy football roster.
                  "I truly believe that tradition is important to the long-term survival of the fire service."-Lt. Andrew Fredricks, FDNY,9-11-01

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X