Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Fla--Firefighter Kills Signigicant other then himself

Sad Sad News...

A city of Miami firefighter drove to the north-central Miami-Dade home of his girlfriend's family, fatally shot her and then killed himself Thursday, police and neighbors say.

The pair had lived together at 777 NW 155th Lane, Apt. 410, until she broke off their relationship and moved in with her parents at 7015 NW 28th Ave.

According to police, Willie Calvin Pugh, 51, shot and killed Bernadine Jones, 46, and then turned the gun on himself. According to neighbors, Pugh arrived at his girlfriend's family home about 6:50 a.m. Police received a call at 7:07 a.m.

Pugh started working for the Miami Fire Department in 1983, according to city records. In July 1989, he was charged with insubordination. In February 1990, Pugh was found not guilty of those charges.

In January 1996, Pugh resigned, saying he wanted to ''pursue current endeavors.'' At the time, Pugh owned a business called Neno's Place for Nails. He sold the business in March 1996.

In 1998, he reapplied and was rehired by the fire department.

Most recently he had been assigned to Station 12 at 1455 NW 46th St.

Jones was listed as Pugh's first reference in his 1998 application with the fire department.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X