No announcement yet.

New FF movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remember though George, if you're going to call me "Lovie" on a regular basis be ready to bring that wallet out. This Mrs. Howell refuses to be frumpy and loves to shop!!!
    IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCapn
      Just remember though George, if you're going to call me "Lovie" on a regular basis be ready to bring that wallet out. This Mrs. Howell refuses to be frumpy and loves to shop!!!
      I smell prenup.
      PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

Sounds good, how about J Lo style? If I get PO'd at you, you pay me $50,000, if I dont' want to have sex, you pay me $100,000, if you want to go out with the "guys" to the coconut grove near the beach, then I get another $25,000. Why would anyone not want to sign a prenup?
        IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCapn
          Sounds good, how about J Lo style? If I get PO'd at you, you pay me $50,000, if I dont' want to have sex, you pay me $100,000, if you want to go out with the "guys" to the coconut grove near the beach, then I get another $25,000. Why would anyone not want to sign a prenup?
          Is there some college that you all graduate from? I have a buddy who syas, "They are all sisters, man. They are all sisters". Sounds like he is right.

This is a stupid question, but what do I get if I get PO'd at you?
          PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD, OH, SORRY. NOW WHERE DID SHE THROW THAT NECKLACE IN EXACTLY?????

Comment

YOU CAN GET A COKE AND A SMILE FOR GETTING PEOPLE PO'D

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...