Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waterboy1
    replied
    On the flip side, Doctors routinly schedule 4 to 5 patients at a time assuming that their appointment will only take a couple of minutes. Normally this works unless a couple of them are really sick. This way they can gouge as many people as they can at $75.00 a pop. Glad someone got back at them.

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    So now I'm in the middle of my visit as the Doctor has discovered something to check out, but the doctor has to leave and finish the exam another day. Why did he have to leave? He was afraid to make the next appointment wait a few minutes because he might get sued. And we wonder why Doctor visits cost so much......insurance and lawyers.

Leave a comment:

• martinm
    replied
    Did he ever stop to think that some sick people might have been in front of him at the doctors? (I presume that the man is now looking for another doctor to look after his health care).

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    Thanks Ray! I needed that.

If I had $250 for every hour I've waited for the doctor..

I'd be living in Hawaii....having retired long ago!

Leave a comment:

• E40FDNYL35
    started a topic Is your time worth something ?

Is your time worth something ?

Aristotelis Belavilas is the new hero of everybody who's ever had to wait, and wait and wait to see their doctor. The 58-year-old Las Vegas man got so fed up waiting three hours to see his physician that he left and headed for his lawyer. He sued Dr. Ty Weller and was awarded $250 by a small-claims court. "My time is worth something just like his is," Belavilas said. An appalled Weller responded, "Even more important than the money is that now I have to worry about other patients doing this to me."

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X