Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raven911
    replied
    Independence day! Firecrackers and all the rest... Our Captain told our off-going shift to run like heck and not answer the phones today lest' the great beast called OT come and take us away!

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    It's all over now ,but isn't independance great? I lounged the morning at a local spring/waterpark...but got mandatoried for overtime the 2nd half of the shift today....

Local radio station did a tribute on their morning show to our troops. They interviewed a bunch of Country Music Stars and they gave their thoughts on "The Gulf" and Afghanistan.... One summed it up nicely when he said that it would be a great day because it usually is after you give someone a good ##S Whipping and that is what we just did. He went on to say that everyone was "scared" because no WMD were found in Iraq, but he closed by saying that he did not care if they found any or not. It was something that needed to be done and we did it!

That's the spirit.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    I also would like to say "HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY AMERICA".

Hope y'all have a good llllooooooonnnnggggg weeeeekkkkkeennnnddd and that y'all stay safe!!!

Leave a comment:

• martinm
    started a topic The Big Day

The Big Day

From this side of the pond, I would just like to say

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY

Have a good one guys & girls.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola