No announcement yet.

Keeping Busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaybird, just because you don't agree with us doesn't mean we deserve to be ignored. If you choose to, feel free, but don't get all down on us for expressing our opinions.

Comment

That's not fair, is it? We listen to all of your points, so I think that you should listen to ours, too. We don't talk out of our ***es all of the time
      So, you admit to talking out of your *** some of the time?

Couldn't resist that one.
      "We shouldn't be opening firehouses in Baghdad and closing them in New York City."

IACOJ

Comment

i admit i still get a thrill from running calls but i'm not happy after a business burns down much less three. i'm not saying y'all did a bad job but three business is a little suspicous (sp).
        NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
        IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Comment

This thread appears to have tun its course. I beleive the difference in age, terminology, and definition of the words used is slightly different to various age groups and has cuased a misunderstanding.

When I a run a extrication or housefire I am satisfied I did a good job and more times than not am happy i was able to prevent further damage or had the knowledge to quickly extricate a victim.

That does not mean I am w/o remorse/regret the effected family/patient will have to deal with but I am very content knowing I provide a service few others are capable of and am proud to belong to a group of men and women who feel the same way.

Stay Safe,

Comment

I am happy when I look at the station bays and the rigs are clean...dry and shiny. I am happy when kids stop in and check out the station...I am happy during parades...I am happy when we've made $1,000 a night at BINGO...I am happy when the air conditioning is turned down too low in the studio and all the FOXNEWS girls are "chilly"...I am happy when I do not have to work one-on-one with road signage...I am happy when the Aflac Duck gets smacked on the head in that one commercial...Finally...I am happy to say that is what makes me happy.
            May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse