Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is it...I have had it!---3000 posts and I get no respect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is it...I have had it!---3000 posts and I get no respect!

Made ya look!

This is my 3000th post. Just wanted to thank all the brothers and sisters such as NJFFSA16, ChiefReason, Adze39, Captain Gonzo, GeorgeWendt, hwoods, Ladycapn, Dalmation90, Engine101, e229Lt, Kiwi, Malahat and all the rest who have contributed to some lively, educational and sometimes sad discussions. I look forward to continuing our relationship through this forum. I consider you all my friends and am honored to share these airwaves with your in our attempt to solve the problems of the fire servive

Oh....heavens.... Also thanks to the WT for the fine job and the iron fist you rule the Forums with!
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Dam it stan!!!!! You made me look, I thought you like george were leaveing the forums at first!!!!! Glad to see your staying and keep on posting.

Comment

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Wish I could attach a wave file of Arethra's voice.
      Proud to be honored with IACOJ membership. Blessed by TWO meals cooked by Cheffie - a true culinary goddess. Expressing my own views, not my organization's.

Comment

HAHAHA nice try, but with the 3000 post reference, coupled with George's recent trick I could tell right away you weren't serious.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your insight and keeping us informed
        Looking forward to the next 3000 posts!
        September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
        IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
        Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Excellent work captstan, and thanks for letting us know that while we may feel things are screwed up where we are, they are always worse in Florida!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
          IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCapn
            Excellent work captstan, and thanks for letting us know that while we may feel things are screwed up where we are, they are always worse in Florida!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congrats Cap!!!
            9/11/01 Never forget Never forgive

Dusty, working on Crusty IACOJ

Comment

Stan:
              It is I who has had the pleasure of your company. Why, it wasn't that long ago that you and NJ were accused of "spamming" by someone who did not know what "spam" was apparently. Well, we set him straight in record time. Everyone came out to beat back the infidel!
              I have learned alot about the problems in the fire service. For instance; I will NOT take an illicit affair to a fire conference. I will either take my wife or a fellow firefighter. The girlfriend stays home. As despicable and disgusting as that whole episode was, we got to see how the politics of bad decision-making all the way around played out.
              I learned alot from the Osceola County fire fatalities.
              You have brought us the news in Florida, but you have also contributed meaningful dialogue to the discussions as well. You are informative and insightful.
              Congratulations on reaching a milestone that only one other person has accomplished. I am proud of you both, since you are both IACOJ members(I have to throw that in).
              I am humbled that you count me as a friend.
              I have no intentions of catching your post count.
              Enjoy one for me.
              CR
              Visit www.iacoj.com
              Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
              RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Stan.

Thanks for sharing all the information and perspectives. Congratulations.

And an informative website as well. Spring Hill Florida
                Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Stan DA' Man

It's been awhile since we have had any "lively" discussions. But even when we disagree it's never mean spirited. Keep up the good work.
                  IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Congratulations, and keep up the good work.
                    "We shouldn't be opening firehouses in Baghdad and closing them in New York City."

IACOJ

Comment

Re: This is it...I have had it!---3000 posts and I get no respect!

Originally posted by captstanm1
                      Just wanted to thank all the brothers and sisters such as NJFFSA16, ChiefReason, Adze39, Captain Gonzo, GeorgeWendt, hwoods, Ladycapn, Dalmation90, Engine101, e229Lt, Kiwi, Malahat
                      Glad to do my part, Stan!

*raising glass*Here's to 3,000 more!!!

IACOJ Agitator
                      Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

I am honestly telling the truth Capt when I say when I saw your post I was not fooled for one second

Wow 3,000 that's got to be some kind of record
                        Engine 101
                        The Pride of Old Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeU8-8xSvMU

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/Seagrave7/

Comment

Where is the salute key on this keyboard.
                          Congrats.

Comment

Stan....as a firefighter with over 33 years in the business...I am very particular when it comes to who is backing me up on the hoseline.

I can honestly say, that I am honored to have you right behind me...with intelligent, informative and insightful posts. Your contributions to these forums are a true measure of your dedication to the brotherhood, and of course, the IACOJ.

Congratulations Stan...brother extraordinaire! When you look for those qualities exhibited by FF's....dedication, integrity, honor, trust....you need look no further than Florida's west coast, the home of this committed firefighter.

Welcome aboard the 3000+ Club!
                            Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
                            Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
                            On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Congradulations sir on the milestone. I have always enjoyed the Florida updates since my brother serves in Orange County and I recognize most of the cities you post about. Keep up the good work.

Dobber
                              BE SAFE
                              Before Everything, Stop And First Evaluate

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse