Stayback did you know...........?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stayback did you know...........?

These "laws" are from the wonderful state of PA where our beloved Stayback resides.

It is contrary to Pennsylvania law to discharge a gun, cannon, revolver or other explosive weapon at a wedding.

It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel. However up to 120 men can live together, without breaking the law.

It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.

Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.

A special cleaning ordinance bans housewives from hiding dirt and dust under a rug in a dwelling.

You may not sing in the bathtub.

Fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania residents.

A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.

Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.

Re: Stayback did you know...........?

Originally posted by superchef
    These "laws" are from the wonderful state of PA where our beloved Stayback resides.

It is contrary to Pennsylvania law to discharge a gun, cannon, revolver or other explosive weapon at a wedding.

FF26 won't be allowed at any weddings.

It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel. However up to 120 men can live together, without breaking the law.

I know a few trailers with 120 cats in our area!!!!!

It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.

Oh..yeah..that does suck...major stiff neck!!!

Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.

Unless you're coming home from a wedding...no rockets allowed.

A special cleaning ordinance bans housewives from hiding dirt and dust under a rug in a dwelling.

Please....TELL MY WIFE!!!

You may not sing in the bathtub.

This is why I go to Ohio to bathe.

Fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania residents.

No, but we can rent them.

A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.

Especially if you were the loser!!!

Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.

I guess it's better than the car being allowed to pass and the horse being dismembered!!!
    Cheffie.......you are a nut!!!! BTW...How's that view of Oyster Bay this morning???
    May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

Comment

My my Cheffie....feeling silly today? You need to get out and get some fresh air.

StayBack would never have 16 women in the house. (Unless he wasn't there....and the Canucks invaded!)
      Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
      Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
      On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Now The Pieces Come Together!!!!

Yes, Stayback WOULD like to have 16 women in the house. He heard that the WOT were coming, and he was trying to make sure all stops signs were in place to prevent any cross traffic from slowing them down. THAT'S how he got his unfortunate injury.
        Proud to be honored with IACOJ membership. Blessed by TWO meals cooked by Cheffie - a true culinary goddess. Expressing my own views, not my organization's.

Comment

For you NJ

NJ did you know...............?

In New Jersey...

You cannot pump your own gas. All gas stations are full service and full service only.

It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.

It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.

In an attempt to "foster kindness" in the citizens of New Jersey, the month of May is designated "Kindness Awareness Month".

The third Thursday of October is designated as "New Jersey Credit Union Day" and citizens of the state should observe the day with "appropriate activities and programs".

You may not slurp your soup.

Automobiles are not to pass horse drawn carriages on the street.

It is illegal to delay or detain a homing pigeon.

It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while committing a murder.

PS Stayback- I'll take a break later and go out and get a picture and post it!

Comment

WOOOHOOOO!!! We're all going to San Fran!!!! It would be so nice to be near the ocean...all we have is a lake.

E6511

Comment

Those New Jersey laws...how silly! At least PA's make sense!!

E6511

Comment

I spend 40 hours a week in NJ and, even though you aren't allowed to pump gas for yourself, it is STILL almost 20 cents cheaper than in NY!!

I think they also have a law in NJ that you can't make a left turn, you have to use these da*m U-turns!!

And in Stayback's region it is illegal to use a Stop sign as a weapon!!
                9/11/01 Never forget Never forgive

Dusty, working on Crusty IACOJ

Comment

In the Great State of Florida there are many stupid laws too. Off the top of my head I can only remeber these three.

You may not sleep in a bathtub.

You may not sleep with an aligator in your bed.

You may not take your aligator for a walk down the street.
                  TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
                  EMT GEMS
                  CPT/EMT MVFD
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  Proud Member of IACOJ
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Comment

I think they also have a law in NJ that you can't make a left turn, you have to use these da*m U-turns!!
                    I wish the people from NY that drive through my town would learn this. It would make our MVA rate go down to about 2 a year instead of 100.
                    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

North Carolina has a stupid law too,

You can not use a turn signal to make any form of turn.
                      No longer an explorer, but I didn't wanna lose my posts.

IACOJ 2003

Comment

wisdom from those Florida lawmakers..

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

It is illegal to skateboard without a license.

The state constitution allows for freedom of speech, a trial by jury, and pregnant pigs to not be confined in cages.

I had to leave the really good ones off. The webteam would give me the boot if I posted those.

Enjoy

Comment

lol

I can't imagine having to hear our goodfriend Stayback sing
                          Engine 101
                          The Pride of Old Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeU8-8xSvMU

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/Seagrave7/

Comment

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal
                            Boy, wouldn't I love to hear the story behind that one!!
                            IACOJ

Comment

HAHAHAHA LadyCapn, I had the EXACT same thought. This falls under that same umbrella as the "warnings" that one finds on many packaged products ....... You just KNOW that SOMEONE out there has DONE this at some point in order for them to create a law or warning regarding it

Can you hear the guy after he's been jailed for boinking a porcupine:

Inmate: So buddy whatcha in for?

Porcupine Porker: I boffed a porcupine

Inmate: Musta been a rough ride

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...