No announcement yet.

clean jokes for FNG'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well one of our guys, well Jr's actualy, got into the newspaper, the funny part was, he was completly dressed like a women, dress, purse, high heels. Lets just say that picture was hung up in the fire house for quite a while.
    Last edited by Kvfcjr; 05-29-2003, 05:56 PM.

Comment

This one I read about. FNG was on shift at 6 pm. A bunch of guys got together with the shift commander and pulled the best stunt. They got a moving van and loaded all the furniture from the firehouse in the van, moved all apparatus to the nearby mall, and turned off all the lights. They put a sign on the door "This Firehall has been closed (The only hall in town) any firefighters please go home and call the shift commander". FNG comes to the hall looks confused gets in his car and leaves. The guys immediately come back and unload the van and put the trucks back in the hall. FNG calls the shift commander who tells him he is being stupid and is late for his shift and to get to the hall right now. So back he goes and sure enough everthing is back to normal. Apparently to this day they tell him it was all in his head.

Comment

Ok, two things,

1. HA HA that must have been sooo funny!!!
        2. What does fng stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Kvfcjr
          What does fng stand for?

Someday you may find out.
          IACOJ, Flatlander Division

Comment

Hey I'm no firefighter but after reading all the posts above, it can only mean one thing ----------> F-ing the New Guy....could someone please declare all firehouses a prank-free area ....didnt think so!!!!

KVFCJR if I were you I would watch my back, someone here might just know someone from your house and make a phone call.

Have fun all and have some mercy on all those FNGs.

Comment

Tell them you keep a gold fish in the tank to keep water from getting stagnent, then tell them to get under the truck and look up the viewing hole (Dump Valve). Next pull lever and you have instant satisfaction. Nothing like a rookie soaked head to toe.
              Ceredo Fire-Rescue
              NREMT-Basic,Firefighter,Hazmat- Tech,Smoke Diver

"Live Long, Die Fast, have as much fun possible in between."

These are my opinions, not my departments.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X