clean jokes for FNG'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire gear--not toys!

Kvfcjr---according to your tag you are a "Senior Member" .Of what? I have a real nasty feeling that your shoe size corresponds with your age--if you are the "Senior Member" what on earth would the "Junior Member" be like? Repeat after me, very loudly "It is not my Firegear-I will not touch it, not even the "rathcet" for yea verily the guys will get exceedingly nauseated with me--and the rolled up newspaper doth hurt" I have turned out to a "persons reported" 200yds away from the station , it was a real "goer"--a fish and chip shop. We pulled a Husband/Wife/2xkids out of the top floor--the only fatality was the dog on the ground floor.If me or any of the crew had to adjust gear in the very precious few seconds available, look out ,sunbeam.
    "If you thought it was hard getting into the job--wait until you have to hang the "fire gear"up and walk away!"
    Harry Lauder 1981.Me on the left!

Comment

If the FNG sets his car keys down somewhere, find the biggest pot you can, put the keys in, fill with water, put in freezer, enjoy.
      In a paid dept, if the said FNG sleeps in his uniform, baby powder between the sheets is always fun.
      Note: If you mess with my gear or my POV, the only thing you'll be riding on is your wheelchair.
      Last edited by Firefighter156; 05-28-2003, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Re: Fire gear--not toys!

Originally posted by Tooanfrom
        Kvfcjr---according to your tag you are a "Senior Member" .Of what? I have a real nasty feeling that your shoe size corresponds with your age--if you are the "Senior Member" what on earth would the "Junior Member" be like? Repeat after me, very loudly "It is not my Firegear-I will not touch it, not even the "rathcet" for yea verily the guys will get exceedingly nauseated with me--and the rolled up newspaper doth hurt" I have turned out to a "persons reported" 200yds away from the station , it was a real "goer"--a fish and chip shop. We pulled a Husband/Wife/2xkids out of the top floor--the only fatality was the dog on the ground floor.If me or any of the crew had to adjust gear in the very precious few seconds available, look out ,sunbeam.

"It is not my Firegear-I will not touch it, not even the "rathcet" for yea verily the guys will get exceedingly nauseated with me--and the rolled up newspaper doth hurt"

Comment

hmm he is learning

now the iv bag under the pillow is always fun

run the line up into the ceiling to drip down on him and put the IV bag under the pillow

when he lies down he gets wet
          FireSarge
          Joseph Sullivan
          Ohio

"Any man willing to die in my place is my brother. Any man willing to turn and run is my enemy. Which will you be?"

Comment

hmm, i'll have to test that one on my sister

Comment

Originally posted by Kvfcjr
              hmm, i'll have to test that one on my sister
              Stealing vital medical supplies is wrong.

Comment

If you have bingo...announce that it is a member's birthday (whether it is or not)...watch him/her turn twenty shades of red during the applause of the crowd.
                May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

Comment

Fill out a Business Reply Card...put your buddy's name on it...circle all the little numbers...watch him get lots and lots of junk mail...It's always effective to put said mail "in care of" an old girlfriend...make new girlfriend veeeerrrryyyy mad to see both names on the same mail.

E6511

Comment

Make sure to send bed wetting information...

E6511

Comment

If he has a girlfriend go up to her with a pair of panties and say that he left them at the station after the last call.
                      Firefighter/ EMT-Basic
                      Proud Soldier in the Iowa Army National Guard
                      GLT 11/25/2005

All Gave Some
                      Some Gave All
                      Never Forget the Sacrifices Made

These are my opinions and not those of my dept.

Comment

Very similar to the junk mail idea, if the boys want to pitch a couple of bucks in, you can subscribe him to any number of nasty/embarassing magazines.

Heavy Women magazines, or Knitting World, etc. It's the gift that keeps on giving every month for a year.
                        Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

LMAO!!! these are great!

Comment

Back when I was a junior (I'm now a probie) I was one of the first 5 Explorers on our post, and alot of guys didnt like the idea of us being anywhere near the firehouse so our gear was messed with ALOT,Senior FF's would steal gloves, hoods etc, off our gear racks. Well one day someone caught one of the "probies" putting thumbtacks in the boots. Yea well, lets just say he's no longer a member.NEVER EVER EVER adjust,move or put things that can harm the Firefighter in his turnout gear. Putting a sticker, or panties on there bunker pants or jacket are fine. But anything else..is a no no. As for the IV thing,if your gonna do it, take some out of date supplies or half used etc. Dont open up brand new IV bags and waste them on pranks.. anyways enough with the preaching....DEFINATLEY go for the panty joke, Did that one day, OMG they flipped. Also went on the internet and found some magnetic "bumper stickers" that say stupid things,which I really cant repeat here but you get the point.
                            Andrew
                            Firefighter/EMT
                            New Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Engine58
                              Back when I was a junior (I'm now a probie) I was one of the first 5 Explorers on our post, and alot of guys didnt like the idea of us being anywhere near the firehouse so our gear was messed with ALOT,Senior FF's would steal gloves, hoods etc, off our gear racks. Well one day someone caught one of the "probies" putting thumbtacks in the boots. Yea well, lets just say he's no longer a member.NEVER EVER EVER adjust,move or put things that can harm the Firefighter in his turnout gear. Putting a sticker, or panties on there bunker pants or jacket are fine. But anything else..is a no no. As for the IV thing,if your gonna do it, take some out of date supplies or half used etc. Dont open up brand new IV bags and waste them on pranks..
                              Well said, well said.

Comment

Originally posted by StayBack500FT
                                If you have bingo...announce that it is a member's birthday (whether it is or not)...watch him/her turn twenty shades of red during the applause of the crowd.
                                Also works well when you go out to dinner, get up to go to the bath room and tell the waiters its so-in-so's birthday in the "red shirt"
                                But hey, they usually get a free piece of cake!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X