Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Trump bashes Colorado Spring FD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scfire86
    started a topic Trump bashes Colorado Spring FD

Trump bashes Colorado Spring FD

Yet I'm sure many in that and other FDs are going to vote for him.....smh

Last edited by scfire86; 07-30-2016, 10:22 AM.

• scfire86
    replied
    Add restoring the coal industry in America to the list.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Here you go numbnuts.

Aside from changing his positions on:

1. Not hiring Washington insiders.
    2. Building a wall and making Mexico pay for it.
    3. Repealing Obamacare
    4. Scrapping the Iran Nuclear Treaty
    5. The Muslim Ban
    6. Prosecuting Hillary
    7. Deporting 11 million immigrants

We now have he and the GOP congress getting ready to crank up the printing presses.

I'm sure he can still count on the idiots like you to keep supporting him.
    Why change now?
    Giant infrastructure plan, major tax cut on the agenda ? and so is a huge increase in the debt.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Yup he won. With both houses of congress.

Now there is no one to blame.

Realizing that education isn't your strong suit.

The last president to be elected without experience in elected office or military command and with majorities in both houses was Herbert Hoover.
    His claim to fame was that he was a successful in business. You should read up on how it ended.

I take a small consolation that Clinton has almost one million more votes than Trump. That gives me hope
    that most of the voting electorate is not as stupid as those who are falling for this con.

One need only look at the numerous issues he campaigned on where he is backpedaling. Yet followers
    like you continue to support him.

Keep laughing. The horse ****ing you're about to get will make you beg for what might have been.
    Last edited by scfire86; 11-18-2016, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    Hey SC ...

Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!

And Trump wins too!

...... And he has both houses of Congress.

Who's laughing now?

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
    Really?

"Short Circuit" whatever that is? "What I told the FBI is what I told the American people." Really? No you didn't!

Trump is a better option than HRC. Always will be.
    Did you watch the debate last night. He started off well. Then she started leading him around like a little puppy dog. He bit at every piece of bait she threw him.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Trump's implosion gets better and better every day. Yet you stated earlier you will vote for him regardless. You should bring your wife around and see if he grabs her by the privates. I'm sure you won't mind.
    Last edited by scfire86; 10-19-2016, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Really?

"Short Circuit" whatever that is? "What I told the FBI is what I told the American people." Really? No you didn't!

More false hope from the idiot crowd. One day you will realize you were played like a Strad. Who am I kidding? Idiots like you have no clue they're being played at all.

Don't you find it the least bit curious that after two decades and tens of millions of dollars of tax dollars spent investigating the Clintons there has never been an indictment, trial, or conviction?

It means one of the three things:

1. The Clintons are that good (possible).
    2. The GOP is completely incompetent (very possible).
    3. There is nothing there (most likely).

All of those faux scandals have done a great job of keeping the slow witted folks (like you) all riled up. So it has that going for it.

Leave a comment:

• captnjak
    replied
    Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
    The Trump campaign continues to be in a downward spiral. It's almost like he wants to hand it to Hillary. The last week has been a gaffe-athon.
    I totally agree. He's making it harder and harder to vote for him. And I'm a guy who has waited decades for an outsider to come in and shake things up. The good news is that Clinton is way more suited to be President than the last guy was, even with her baggage. Obama had little baggage because he never really did anything.

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    Really?

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    The Trump campaign continues to be in a downward spiral. It's almost like he wants to hand it to Hillary. The last week has been a gaffe-athon.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    If I was Trump, I would not even had responded as their charge was baseless and inaccurate.
    What you would do is irrelevant since you are not him.

Every ti8me I engage with you I ask why ....... and this time is no different.
    You have yet to address this issue. You put up some B.S. about immigration.

I'll support Trump, though he wasn't my guy because he's better than HRC. You support HRC because it's what liberals do.
    Of course you will. Proving all the things you claim to dislike about liberals is partisan B.S. No surprises.

BTW, have you noticed the chatter that he just got slammed in federal court. He is going to have to face racketeering charges for Trump University. Not that morons like you will care.

Have a nice day.
    Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
    Which was not what Trump's response to the Khans was about. Nice try at deflecting.
    If I was Trump, I would not even had responded as their charge was baseless and inaccurate.

Every ti8me I engage with you I ask why ....... and this time is no different.

I'll support Trump, though he wasn't my guy because he's better than HRC. You support HRC because it's what liberals do.

Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    America is a country of immigration. Legal immigration. But the reality is what we need are a very limited number of immigrants with high tech skills and education not low-skill immigrants. And as a country we have a right to bring in only what we need. It's that simple. As I said, I would like to see a complete ban on immigration for a period up to 5 years and then less than 250,000 per year after that.

Again, who we allow to immigrate and when we allow immigration is our choice, not the world's. We have no obligation to anyone outside of this country to allow them to immigrate. It is not a right and we get to choose who gets to come in . It is something that we allow. And at any time, we can not allow anyone from immigrating if it's a security threat . It's our choice. the Constitution gives the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness to American citizens and NOBODY else.

Maybe you believe in open borders, but sorry, I'm not that guy. America is for Americans, not for the world.
    Which was not what Trump's response to the Khans was about. Nice try at deflecting.

Leave a comment:

• scfire86
    replied
    Originally posted by Chenzo View Post
    Uh..... Neither Barry nor Hilary were every in the military either, so I'd refrain from using that argument...
    The difference is that Trump made a concerted effort to avoid military service. Requesting and receiving several deferments. Hillary wasn't eligible for the draft. Obama's lack of military service was used against him by conservatives during his 2008 campaign. For some reason the fact that Trump actively sought to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War hasn't had the enmity of being called a draft dodger like it was for Bill Clinton who received the same deferments.

Originally posted by Chenzo View Post
    Unfortunately, Hilary isn't any better, she just wears her evil differently than Trump. Which is why I won't be voting for either of them.
    Every candidate has their faults. What I have discovered is the B.S. directed at HRC is manufactured faux scandals done for political reasons. When it comes time to actually prove wrongdoing none has been found.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

300x600 Forums Only

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Lower 970x90

Collapse

Lower 728x90