Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Trump bashes Colorado Spring FD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captnjak View Post
    I agree. Trump may actually be the stimulus for a real third party. Had Sanders won the Democratic nomination (along with Trump in the GOP) I have little doubt that there would be a third major party in this country by the time the next presidential election comes around.
    If the Republicans that were elected to the House and the Senate had done what they promised, Trump would not have been the nominee. Problem was that all these Republicans (of which I am one) expected the House and senate members promises to end ObamaCare and socialized medicine, remove illegals from this country and stop the insane spending, especially on liberal feel good social programs, there would not have been this revolt.
    Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
      If the Republicans that were elected to the House and the Senate had done what they promised, Trump would not have been the nominee. Problem was that all these Republicans (of which I am one) expected the House and senate members promises to end ObamaCare and socialized medicine, remove illegals from this country and stop the insane spending, especially on liberal feel good social programs, there would not have been this revolt.
      Like most retards you bought a bill of goods since you are clueless as to how government works.

Besides a lot of your fellow statesmen utilize those liberal "feel" good programs and more than likely there is a good chance a few of those in the ag biz hire those illegal immigrants. Hence the reluctance to get rid of them.

Trump is the nominee. Aside from attacking the fire marshall in Colorado Springs he is attacking a parent who lost a son fighting for our freedom. The type of sacrifice Trump avoided and doesn't seem to be important to any of his children.

And that doesn't even begin to touch the surface of the hypocrisy of the support he has received from evangelicals who made family values a litmus test the last 30 years. Now they have no problem embracing a complete reprobate. Only a complete idiot (or someone like you) believes that if HRC (or especially Obama) had five children from three different women while also being publicly unfaithful would they be as dismissive. Yet they are now in full throated support.

Watching the GOP blow itself up has been highly entertaining. Watching the idiot Trump followers swear allegiance to someone asking a foreign power to interfere in our elections is a hysterical moment when one has observed them claiming the mantle of patriotism for decades.

Trump is correct. He has a core of followers that would follow him no matter how outrageous he acts. Regardless of whether or not what he proposes is viable or legal.
      Last edited by scfire86; 08-01-2016, 11:43 PM.
      They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
        Like most retards you bought a bill of goods since you are clueless as to how government works.

Besides a lot of your fellow statesmen utilize those liberal "feel" good programs and more than likely there is a good chance a few of those in the ag biz hire those illegal immigrants. Hence the reluctance to get rid of them.

Trump is the nominee. Aside from attacking the fire marshall in Colorado Springs he is attacking a parent who lost a son fighting for our freedom. The type of sacrifice Trump avoided and doesn't seem to be important to any of his children.

And that doesn't even begin to touch the surface of the hypocrisy of the support he has received from evangelicals who made family values a litmus test the last 30 years. Now they have no problem embracing a complete reprobate. Only a complete idiot (or someone like you) believes that if HRC (or especially Obama) had five children from three different women while also being publicly unfaithful would they be as dismissive. Yet they are now in full throated support.

Watching the GOP blow itself up has been highly entertaining. Watching the idiot Trump followers swear allegiance to someone asking a foreign power to interfere in our elections is a hysterical moment when one has observed them claiming the mantle of patriotism for decades.

Trump is correct. He has a core of followers that would follow him no matter how outrageous he acts. Regardless of whether or not what he proposes is viable or legal.

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

First of all, I am not a Trump "supporter". Will I vote for him ..... Yes. Not because I believe that he is, or was the best candidate but because he is far better than Hilliary will ever be.

I'm not even going into Clinton's history, mainly because I don't have the time or the endless bandwith required to talk about her support of Bill as he raped and harassed women from one end of this country to the other (Let's talk about Bill's War on Women, huh?), Whiewater, pay for Play with the Clinton Foundation, her murder of Americans in Benghazi and her criminal handling of her e-mails.
        But enough of the hundreds of reasons to never vote for probably the most corrupt candidate ever to run for President.

As far as the GOP imploding, how about the unfair treatment of Bernie by the DNC? I really am enjoying that.

As far as trump attacking Mr. Khan, or whatever his name is, he never did. he clarified a few things that were incorrect. First of all the Constitution does not say anything about requiring us to allow anyone to emigrate to our country. Stopping all immigration would be perfectly constitutional. The "Liberty for all" refers to American citizens..... Not illegals and certainly does not in any way, shape or form mandate us to allow a single person to emigrate to this country. Mr. Khan is an idiot. The fact is that we need to stop all Muslims from coming into this country. it's simply a matter of national security. Not only do they pose a terrorist threat, but they will likely demand Sheria and want to enclave, much as what has happened in Europe. And yes, if I had my way I would like to see this country stop immigration completely for a period of at least 5 years ... preferably 10. It's time that we worry about AMERICANS.

Comment

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

First of all, I am not a Trump "supporter". Will I vote for him ..... Yes.
          Then you are a defacto Trump supporter.

The fact is that we need to stop all Muslims from coming into this country. it's simply a matter of national security. Not only do they pose a terrorist threat, but they will likely demand Sheria and want to enclave, much as what has happened in Europe.
          Wow!! You are a scared little man. Capt. Khan's speech had nothing to do with any of those concerns. As is typical you avoid the glaring issue of Trump claiming he has sacrificed as much their son.
          Last edited by scfire86; 08-02-2016, 04:00 PM.
          They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Then you are a defacto Trump supporter.

Wow!! You are a scared little man. Capt. Khan's speech had nothing to do with any of those concerns. As is typical you avoid the glaring issue of Trump claiming he has sacrificed as much their son.
            Funny that we find out now that Khan's law firm represents the Saudi government and .............. The Clinton Foundation.

As far as being scared, no. As far as being concerned, yes. It's been pointed out by more than one source, there are a disproportionate number of males of fighting age in the "refugee population" when compared to women and children. There has also been an increase in terror attacks in Europe since the mass immigration was allowed. Coincidences? Probably not. So yes I am concerned about allowing a population in which according to all statistics, supports the implementation of Sharia law by as much as 76%. I am concerned about allowing in a large population that has demonstrated a tendency to enclave and in many places has not demonstrated a desire to blend in and accept the culture of values of the host country.

Frankly, we have little need for any immigrants from any nation in this country right now given the unemployment and economic conditions. And yes, that's especially true with those that according to ALL of Obama's national security heads, pose a security risk.

Khan attacked Trump with a false narrative. Trump never attacked Muslims who were born in this country and lived by American values. Trump wants to stop immigration from a place with a known history of terror against the west until a system of reliable vetting can be established. That is what trump wants.

Comment

Funny that we find out now that Khan's law firm represents the Saudi government and .............. The Clinton Foundation.
              Why is that funny? Is his son's service and sacrifice lessened because of his father's occupation and clients? Are his parents anguish less because of it?

You are pathetic in your vile attempt to now smear this individual.

As far as being scared, no. As far as being concerned, yes. It's been pointed out by more than one source, there are a disproportionate number of males of fighting age in the "refugee population" when compared to women and children. There has also been an increase in terror attacks in Europe since the mass immigration was allowed. Coincidences? Probably not. So yes I am concerned about allowing a population in which according to all statistics, supports the implementation of Sharia law by as much as 76%. I am concerned about allowing in a large population that has demonstrated a tendency to enclave and in many places has not demonstrated a desire to blend in and accept the culture of values of the host country.
              Just admit it. Your are a scared little man.

Frankly, we have little need for any immigrants from any nation in this country right now given the unemployment and economic conditions. And yes, that's especially true with those that according to ALL of Obama's national security heads, pose a security risk.
              So far I'm not reading about your kids (or anyone else's) getting turned away from jobs picking crops.

Khan attacked Trump with a false narrative. Trump never attacked Muslims who were born in this country and lived by American values. Trump wants to stop immigration from a place with a known history of terror against the west until a system of reliable vetting can be established. That is what trump wants.
              Actually he attacked Trump for something completely different. But a moron like you can't tell the difference.

Comment

Why is that funny? Is his son's service and sacrifice lessened because of his father's occupation and clients? Are his parents anguish less because of it?

You are pathetic in your vile attempt to now smear this individual.

Just admit it. Your are a scared little man.

So far I'm not reading about your kids (or anyone else's) getting turned away from jobs picking crops.

Actually he attacked Trump for something completely different. But a moron like you can't tell the difference.
                Not trying to smear anyone, however, I find the choice of speaker interesting.

Maybe you are not concerned about terrorism in this country, but yes, I am. And the number of attacks have increased in Europe since the mass immigration began. Maybe that doesn't ring any alarm bells in your head, but it does mine. So why would we allow the same refugees here. Again, nowhere in the Constitution does it say that we have to take in all, or in fact any, refugees. That is our choice and if we decide not to, well, that's our right as a country.

I think the Germans are now realizing the folly of taking in 1M Muslims. They will pay the price.

And no, I am not anti-immigration butt immigration needs to serve our needs, and right now we have little need. There was a time that we needed labor ... Not the case any more. Crack down on the illegals in this country. Deport them as the law states. Opens up jobs for Americans. Reduce or eliminate much of the welfare benefits forcing Americans to take the low paying jobs that many of the illegals work. The fact is, in any society, there will be a poverty class working low wage jobs. That's called Capitalism, and it works very, very well. Maybe they don't want to work low paying jobs, but that is where there are in the strata and that is their lot in life.

he attacked Trump for not having compassion. national security and immigration have nothing to do with compassion. he attacked trump for spreading fear. The fact is, based on what has happened in Europe, we have a right to decide as a country not to allow those into this country who may pose a threat.

Nowhere has Trump attacked Muslims in America who have adopted American values. Nowhere. He has attacked those that want Sharia and want a Islam based society in this country. That is NOT what America is about. if you want Sharia, you belong someplace else in the world. Not in OUR country.

Comment

Not trying to smear anyone, however, I find the choice of speaker interesting.
                  Why is it interesting? I found the choice of Scott Baio interesting as well. At least he didn't speak to an empty chair.

Maybe you are not concerned about terrorism in this country, but yes, I am. And the number of attacks have increased in Europe since the mass immigration began. Maybe that doesn't ring any alarm bells in your head, but it does mine. So why would we allow the same refugees here. Again, nowhere in the Constitution does it say that we have to take in all, or in fact any, refugees. That is our choice and if we decide not to, well, that's our right as a country.
                  There are a lot of things the Constitution doesn't say, yet we believe concepts to be in place. Like the separation of church and state. Or that one is innocent till proven guilty. We take those precepts as part of our society yet they are never mentioned in the Constitution.

And no, I am not anti-immigration butt immigration needs to serve our needs, and right now we have little need. There was a time that we needed labor ... Not the case any more. Crack down on the illegals in this country. Deport them as the law states. Opens up jobs for Americans. Reduce or eliminate much of the welfare benefits forcing Americans to take the low paying jobs that many of the illegals work. The fact is, in any society, there will be a poverty class working low wage jobs. That's called Capitalism, and it works very, very well. Maybe they don't want to work low paying jobs, but that is where there are in the strata and that is their lot in life.
                  I realize that facts aren't your strong point. Deportations are up for this administration. Obama has caught quite a bit of flack for it from the hispanic community. You would know that if you were informed. Which you clearly are not.

he attacked Trump for not having compassion.
                  Judging by Trump and his campaign's reaction, he was correct.

Nowhere has Trump attacked Muslims in America who have adopted American values. Nowhere. He has attacked those that want Sharia and want a Islam based society in this country. That is NOT what America is about. if you want Sharia, you belong someplace else in the world. Not in OUR country.
                  He demanded a ban on all muslim immigrants regardless of their beliefs. If you believe that an entire group should be banned you belong someplace else in the world. Not in our country.

Comment

Why is it interesting? I found the choice of Scott Baio interesting as well. At least he didn't speak to an empty chair.

There are a lot of things the Constitution doesn't say, yet we believe concepts to be in place. Like the separation of church and state. Or that one is innocent till proven guilty. We take those precepts as part of our society yet they are never mentioned in the Constitution.

I realize that facts aren't your strong point. Deportations are up for this administration. Obama has caught quite a bit of flack for it from the hispanic community. You would know that if you were informed. Which you clearly are not.

Judging by Trump and his campaign's reaction, he was correct.

He demanded a ban on all muslim immigrants regardless of their beliefs. If you believe that an entire group should be banned you belong someplace else in the world. Not in our country.
                    Deportations are not up. Paper deportations are. There have several former high ranking employees of both the Border patrol and ICE who have publicly stated this. In fact, I have a high ranking friend in ICE who has told me this personally. he, and many of his collogues are very frustrated because they have not been allowed to do their job, and THAT is the reality.

Maybe you need to do fact checking.

Any person stopped, detained or arrested for any reason in this country who is proven to not be citizen or not here on a valid visa or permit should be immediately deported without question, and that is not happening. Not by a long shot. Ask the experts and they will tell you that there is a lot of catch and release ... paper deportations.

If they are not here legally, they need to go. We need to find those on expired travel and work permits and deport them. We need to get rid of anybody who is here illegally. Period.

Call me cold, but if they are not American citizens and not here legally, they need to be sent back to their country of origin.

That would open up jobs, especially coupled with a significant decrease in welfare benefits. That would take some of the strain of the health care and educational systems.

America is a country of immigration. Legal immigration. But the reality is what we need are a very limited number of immigrants with high tech skills and education not low-skill immigrants. And as a country we have a right to bring in only what we need. It's that simple. As I said, I would like to see a complete ban on immigration for a period up to 5 years and then less than 250,000 per year after that.

Again, who we allow to immigrate and when we allow immigration is our choice, not the world's. We have no obligation to anyone outside of this country to allow them to immigrate. It is not a right and we get to choose who gets to come in . It is something that we allow. And at any time, we can not allow anyone from immigrating if it's a security threat . It's our choice. the Constitution gives the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness to American citizens and NOBODY else.

Maybe you believe in open borders, but sorry, I'm not that guy. America is for Americans, not for the world.
                    Last edited by LaFireEducator; 08-03-2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

The type of sacrifice Trump avoided and doesn't seem to be important to any of his children.
                      Uh..... Neither Barry nor Hilary were every in the military either, so I'd refrain from using that argument...

That being said, Trump has bashed a disabled reporter, a Fire Marshall, and the family of a slain US Soldier.... So you are right in saying/believing that he is a pile of dog excrement.

Unfortunately, Hilary isn't any better, she just wears her evil differently than Trump. Which is why I won't be voting for either of them.
                      "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

Originally posted by Chenzo View Post
                        Uh..... Neither Barry nor Hilary were every in the military either, so I'd refrain from using that argument...
                        The difference is that Trump made a concerted effort to avoid military service. Requesting and receiving several deferments. Hillary wasn't eligible for the draft. Obama's lack of military service was used against him by conservatives during his 2008 campaign. For some reason the fact that Trump actively sought to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War hasn't had the enmity of being called a draft dodger like it was for Bill Clinton who received the same deferments.

Originally posted by Chenzo View Post
                        Unfortunately, Hilary isn't any better, she just wears her evil differently than Trump. Which is why I won't be voting for either of them.
                        Every candidate has their faults. What I have discovered is the B.S. directed at HRC is manufactured faux scandals done for political reasons. When it comes time to actually prove wrongdoing none has been found.

Comment

America is a country of immigration. Legal immigration. But the reality is what we need are a very limited number of immigrants with high tech skills and education not low-skill immigrants. And as a country we have a right to bring in only what we need. It's that simple. As I said, I would like to see a complete ban on immigration for a period up to 5 years and then less than 250,000 per year after that.

Again, who we allow to immigrate and when we allow immigration is our choice, not the world's. We have no obligation to anyone outside of this country to allow them to immigrate. It is not a right and we get to choose who gets to come in . It is something that we allow. And at any time, we can not allow anyone from immigrating if it's a security threat . It's our choice. the Constitution gives the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness to American citizens and NOBODY else.

Maybe you believe in open borders, but sorry, I'm not that guy. America is for Americans, not for the world.
                          Which was not what Trump's response to the Khans was about. Nice try at deflecting.

Comment

Which was not what Trump's response to the Khans was about. Nice try at deflecting.
                            If I was Trump, I would not even had responded as their charge was baseless and inaccurate.

Every ti8me I engage with you I ask why ....... and this time is no different.

I'll support Trump, though he wasn't my guy because he's better than HRC. You support HRC because it's what liberals do.

Have a nice day.

Comment

If I was Trump, I would not even had responded as their charge was baseless and inaccurate.
                              What you would do is irrelevant since you are not him.

Every ti8me I engage with you I ask why ....... and this time is no different.
                              You have yet to address this issue. You put up some B.S. about immigration.

I'll support Trump, though he wasn't my guy because he's better than HRC. You support HRC because it's what liberals do.
                              Of course you will. Proving all the things you claim to dislike about liberals is partisan B.S. No surprises.

BTW, have you noticed the chatter that he just got slammed in federal court. He is going to have to face racketeering charges for Trump University. Not that morons like you will care.

Have a nice day.
                              Have a nice day.

Comment

The Trump campaign continues to be in a downward spiral. It's almost like he wants to hand it to Hillary. The last week has been a gaffe-athon.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X