Clear All

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    NY911, how many helmets do you have?

Leave a comment:

• EAfire516
    replied
    My 1010 for the OBFD.

(Sorry for so many consecutive replies...)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• EAfire516
    replied
    These are the helmets of A-Shift at the Olin Brass Fire Department in East Alton, IL. Cairns 1010s with black tet's.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• EAfire516
    replied
    Originally posted by NY911Bowhunter View Post
    Although I had one in the mid-90's, I have never been a fan of the 880 = but I must say the one pictured above is fantastic looking!
    I appreciate that! I love my 880.

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    I painted a helmet I sold on eBay like this after seeing some pics on the Facebook page for a guy in Baltimore that refurbishes helmets. I liked it so much I did my own service helmet.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• capt1704
    replied
    The yellow helmet is from my volunteer dept. The white helmet is my work helmet which was put into service two month's ago.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    Although I had one in the mid-90's, I have never been a fan of the 880 = but I must say the one pictured above is fantastic looking!

Keep 'em coming!

Here is one from my collection - an old 5a, used by one of the guys who retired from my department (I dispatch for them) as a Captain. This was his Lt lid from the 80's...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    That's a beaut!

Leave a comment:

• EAfire516
    replied
    Might a well share this one also. Vintage East Alton FD helmet - Cairns Senator (aluminum).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    again, sorry for the bad photography
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    Old 5A... Sorry for the bad photography
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• EAfire516
    replied
    My Cairns 880. First pic is right after i got it in '08. The other two are a little newer.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    YAY Glad to see this thread back Ill have to re-show off mine now

Ill post them Sunday if possible

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    I picked this helmet up locally a few months ago, it is an old 5A with a volunteer shield from the Poughkeepsie Fire Department. They are now a fully career department and have been for some time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    OK, here's my yellow plastic lid that was issued to me at Dalton. Though I hated having a yellow helmet, now mostly brown hehe, I'm still proud as hell to have it still. Go figure they went to black helmets after I left. I'll have a leather one day hopefully, that is, if I get that job I want after I get out of the Marine Corps. And yes, the partially melted Garrity light still works. This helmet is strictly display use only since I am no longer at Dalton. She ain't quite crispy/crusty, but she ain't a rookie either, haha.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X