X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller337
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    Guys..... I don't mean to get this thread off track, but does anyone who has been here a bit remember where we had the Thread about our Personal Vehicles?? It had gotten up to more than a few pages, with everyone posting pics of their ride....... Including the Show Stopper, Gonzo's Mustang.....

Anyway, I tried the Search thing last night and didn't find it.......
    This isn't good Chieftain this is the second time I've found you sitting along the road trying to remember something in the last two days.

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    Guys..... I don't mean to get this thread off track, but does anyone who has been here a bit remember where we had the Thread about our Personal Vehicles?? It had gotten up to more than a few pages, with everyone posting pics of their ride....... Including the Show Stopper, Gonzo's Mustang.....

I do remember that one....last time I saw it though was before I had an account.....

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Quick Question................

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    Originally posted by NY911Bowhunter View Post
    OK...I am 58 minutes away from 18 days off and a family trip from NY to Florida...time on the beach in Daytona to celebrate 11 years of marriage to an amazing woman, and taking the kids to Disney....so I am feeling generous..here are some pics of my collection.
    Lucky you, have fun in Florida and congrats on 11 years

Leave a comment:

• RyanK63
    replied
    My Cairns 1010. About 5 months old.

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    Thi is an older SMALL N5a, with a newer style finial. The brim has some CRAZY bends in the rear.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    Lieutenant shield I ordered to put on a helmet that i ended up selling...Keeping this for "some day"
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    This is a large N5a I got cheap off of ebay, redid, and sold for a healthy profit. This lid fit great and I wish i kept it, and if it didnt have the thick gloss black paint, I may have lept it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    OK...I am 58 minutes away from 18 days off and a family trip from NY to Florida...time on the beach in Daytona to celebrate 11 years of marriage to an amazing woman, and taking the kids to Disney....so I am feeling generous..here are some pics of my collection.

Here is an old 5a i aquired from a guy a work,,all original and in great shape. I recently added a pair of vintage, yet never issued Bourkes. I had this on ebay this week, but it didnt sell.

I do not like the highlighting of the scrollwork, but it does add character.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NY911Bowhunter; 05-22-2011, 10:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    gotta take new pics

and on the topic of colors, we run white for all our line officers as well, yellow for firefighters, blue for emts, and red for any none FF1/jr member

Leave a comment:

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    We have 3 Colors here: Yellow or Black for Firefighters and White for Officers. Line Officers have White Helmets, Chief Officers have White Coats and Helmets..........
    We run black for FF and LT, red for Cap, and white for Chief. Everyone gets tan turnouts. Interesting to hear about everyone else 's system.

Leave a comment:

• NY911Bowhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by NFD-Firefighter View Post
    NY911, how many helmets do you have?
    A dozen or so...it varies as I buy and sell..I have a few that will never be sold, like the white LT lid above.

They ran LT.s with white lids?
    Yes - back in the day, mostly all of the departments in Dutchess County, NY ran white helmets for all officers...Poughkeepsie, and a few others still do. In the PFD it works, because everyone knows...hoever, a few of the mutual aid companies around my vollie town do it and it does create confusion..

My firts year as a Lieutenant, I wore an all white helmet. That particular department changed over to white front on black helmet for LT's and captains.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    We run red helmets for FF's and FAE's. Black for Officers (Capt's, no Loui's). White for all Chiefs, including coats.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    We Do.......

We have 3 Colors here: Yellow or Black for Firefighters and White for Officers. Line Officers have White Helmets, Chief Officers have White Coats and Helmets..........

Leave a comment:

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    Originally posted by NY911Bowhunter View Post
    Although I had one in the mid-90's, I have never been a fan of the 880 = but I must say the one pictured above is fantastic looking!

Keep 'em coming!

Here is one from my collection - an old 5a, used by one of the guys who retired from my department (I dispatch for them) as a Captain. This was his Lt lid from the 80's...

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X