Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdfd504
    replied
    Yes he does amazing work. This is my third shield from him so far and I get compliments just about every time we run a wreck or fire with a different company. They hold up great and show off your pride in your department well.

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    Originally posted by sdfd504 View Post
    Hahaha ok. Well the reasoning behind the bugs being on the front is I was passed up for promotion several times due to me and the captain not being on very good terms due to some past things and he has the say so on who gets promoted at the station. After his two picks didn't pan out too well at all he finally decide to promote me since I was the most qualified in the company but not until I did a few things on his list which were just bs things really. He kept saying that he was dangling the carrot in front of me and if I wanted the promotion I would have to get the carrot. So since I'm a smart a$.$. I decided to get Bob Stella to pain me a new LT font with bugs bunny eating a carrot. It p.i.$.$.ed my captain off and made the rest of the department laugh. Mission accomplished in my book. Haha
    Lol very nice very nice I applaud you for being the bigger and funnier man in that case lol and it is a very nice front piece, Bob Stella does nice work

Leave a comment:

• sdfd504
    replied
    Hahaha ok. Well the reasoning behind the bugs being on the front is I was passed up for promotion several times due to me and the captain not being on very good terms due to some past things and he has the say so on who gets promoted at the station. After his two picks didn't pan out too well at all he finally decide to promote me since I was the most qualified in the company but not until I did a few things on his list which were just bs things really. He kept saying that he was dangling the carrot in front of me and if I wanted the promotion I would have to get the carrot. So since I'm a smart a$.$. I decided to get Bob Stella to pain me a new LT font with bugs bunny eating a carrot. It p.i.$.$.ed my captain off and made the rest of the department laugh. Mission accomplished in my book. Haha

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    aww come on lets here the story on Bugs....i am curious now lol

Leave a comment:

• sdfd504
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    sdfd504: Maybe I'm just an old dog and a traditionalist, but the 1984 is a bit too loud for my tastes. We stick with the run of the mill boring stuff...

Although, I do like old Bugs on it...

Wear it with pride sir...

PK

Thanks and the reason it looks so bright is that it just got refinished with a new coat of paint after my promotion lol It used to be a dull black and I can't wait to catch a fire to get it smoked up again lol

And thanks for the compliment on the bugs. It has a story behind him being on there but that might be for another day. hah

Leave a comment:

• PaladinKnight
    replied
    sdfd504: Maybe I'm just an old dog and a traditionalist, but the 1984 is a bit too loud for my tastes. We stick with the run of the mill boring stuff...

Although, I do like old Bugs on it...

Wear it with pride sir...

PK

Leave a comment:

• sdfd504
    replied
    My ‎1984 5a with a Bob Stella shield on the left and then a 2008 N5a on the right. I think its time for my 4th Stella front soon. haha

Last edited by sdfd504; 08-04-2011, 03:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    wow thats very artful

Leave a comment:

• fire228
    replied

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Leave a comment:

• 38SPEC
    replied
    Before and Afters:

N6A Sam Houston

__________________________________________________ _

N5A New Yorker

__________________________________________________ __

www.capitalcityfirehelmets.webs.com
    www.facebook.com/CapitalCityFireHelmets

Leave a comment:

• 38SPEC
    replied
    Here's a few before and afters:

N6A Sam Houston

N5A New Yorker

www.capitalcityfirehelmets.webs.com
    www.facebook.com/CapitalCityFireHelmets

Leave a comment:

• FireInTheShire
    replied
    Originally posted by footrat View Post
    It was not. We had a fire alarm at a prison. We had fun on the way back out to the engine.
    Haha nice

and as for that "1010" on ebay wow is all i gotta say....

Leave a comment:

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    I know!!!! What a moron. Did you see the part where it said just cosmetic issues, but still functional as its original intended purpose? It says that before the product detail thing but right after the pricing...

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    The label says its a 1044!

Its a pos looks like someone dropped something heavy on it to destroy it.

Leave a comment:

• NFD-Firefighter
    replied
    check this one out! Be sure to read everything on the page... the seller has no idea what he's talking about!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Helmet-Cai...item4840f51f81

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X