Is this "OUR" Cheffie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this "OUR" Cheffie?

I was perusing the free local "comie pinko liberal" paper the other day and came across this article for a local restaurant re-opening.
    Since I cannot recall ever seeing a picture of our Cheffie,I was wondering if this could be she.The restaurant in question just happens to be around the corner,down a block or two and across a highway overpass from my place.
    http://www.memphisflyer.com/memphis....nt?oid=2697526

After numerous tries,I could not get the link to open to this exact page but if you click on "Food and Drink",you'll get to it soon enough.

From what I have heard she is in San Francisco
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Sorry Doug "NO soup for YOU!" I can attest from personal knowledge, that the lady in the photo is not our Cheffie. As C.O.T. has indicated, she is in SF, sorry Dude. It would be really GREAT and KUUL if it was though, but sadly tis not.
      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Sadly, No......

Rick is right on the Money. Unfortunately in this case. However, if "Our" Cheffie ever opens an eatery if the Bay area, a lot of us will be planning a Road Trip........
        Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
        In memory of
        Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
        Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I was just wondering.Like I said,the eatery is rather close to my house so it wouldn't be too hard for me to go there and meet her.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X