Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nmfire
    replied
    They should all be strung up out back and shot. But why this is international news blows my mind.

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    I don't see the evening news since I work nights. My wife told me about the story that was aired. She also said a 19 yr old female was also involved, as well as a cop.
    I did a generic search on our local news, and what I found, I posted up. Obviously, there was more to it, than what is in the story. As well, I owe my wife an apology, going off the original story.

Either way, I hope all of them face charges that fit. Including, contributing to a minor.

For you FF's, I apologize for posting it up as humor. It is an embarrassment.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• BoxAlarm187
    replied
    Here's an in-depth article, from statter911.com, complete with a follow-up article.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    What an embarrassment.

Thank god they didn't kill anyone.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Additional on this nuts.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...117856414.html

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Not real funny as it is an embarrassment to all firefighters not only in Virginia, but everywhere.

Learn from this, don't drink and drive! ANYTHING!

Leave a comment:

• Miller337
    replied
    HOLY CRAP. Those boys better make that deputy their patron saint. If they had been caught by other dept. members I think the cops would have been responding to a multiple homicide.

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    started a topic Drunk FF takes a joy ride...

Drunk FF takes a joy ride...

http://www.ketv.com/news/27098820/detail.html

LMAO... I know it isn't funny, but please. You have to laugh at the dumbasses.

FM1

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X