Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk FF takes a joy ride...

http://www.ketv.com/news/27098820/detail.html

LMAO... I know it isn't funny, but please. You have to laugh at the dumbasses.

FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

HOLY CRAP. Those boys better make that deputy their patron saint. If they had been caught by other dept. members I think the cops would have been responding to a multiple homicide.

Comment

Not real funny as it is an embarrassment to all firefighters not only in Virginia, but everywhere.

Learn from this, don't drink and drive! ANYTHING!

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Additional on this nuts.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...117856414.html
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

What an embarrassment.

Thank god they didn't kill anyone.
          I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Here's an in-depth article, from statter911.com, complete with a follow-up article.
            Career Fire Captain
            Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

I don't see the evening news since I work nights. My wife told me about the story that was aired. She also said a 19 yr old female was also involved, as well as a cop.
              I did a generic search on our local news, and what I found, I posted up. Obviously, there was more to it, than what is in the story. As well, I owe my wife an apology, going off the original story.

Either way, I hope all of them face charges that fit. Including, contributing to a minor.

For you FF's, I apologize for posting it up as humor. It is an embarrassment.

FM1
              I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
              "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

They should all be strung up out back and shot. But why this is international news blows my mind.
                Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X