• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
    Congrats!

When we went for the ultrasound for our second (first was a girl), the doctor was doing the test and I knew he was a boy before she said it... amazing feeling, because my brother had all girls and this was the first and only boy on our side of the family in that generation.

Best wishes to you and your family!
    Thanks Chief, I did the same thing. After having two girls already I knew exactly what we were looking at as soon as the tech brought it up on the big screen. I was so excited, but I didn't say anything until she said, "I've got good news....." And I blurted out, "I know, it's a boy!"

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED. mY FIRST, AND ONLY, BOY!!!!!!!
    Congrats!

When we went for the ultrasound for our second (first was a girl), the doctor was doing the test and I knew he was a boy before she said it... amazing feeling, because my brother had all girls and this was the first and only boy on our side of the family in that generation.

Best wishes to you and your family!

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    He'll be here mid to late Spetember. We're naming him Aiden. That's a good, strong Irish name, haha. Also of note, Aiden means little fire, I figure it would fit especially if he's a red head like me and my girls.
    Last edited by firefightinirish217; 04-23-2011, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Congrats Brother, I know your proud! How longer until the young lad arrives? How's the wife?
    Last edited by BULL321; 04-22-2011, 11:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• snowball
    replied
    Hey, congrats brother! Hope to see you around here more often.

Leave a comment:

• pasobuff
    replied
    Congrats!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• voyager9
    replied
    Congrats!!! Hope Mom and Son are doing well.

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    Congrats Devil Dog.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    Congrats Bro!

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by voyager9 View Post
    Congrats on #3. I'm just trying to survive #1 now (2 months in..).
    It gets easier my friend. I remember driving home with our first one, I was scared to drive fast or hit any bumps. I was afraid she'd break, haha. After two, this should be familiar ground for me, though I was in Iraq for most of my youngest daughter's second year on this earth, I got home just in time for her second birthday.

Leave a comment:

• firefightinirish217
    replied
    Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
    If you want to lose your mind from time to time, just give me a call Brother and I'll send EJ down to play and you can have a go.
    HAHA, if the trend continues the way it has, it won't matter if this is a boy or a girl it'll be a little hellion. We thought our oldest was bad when she was smaller, but now we know just how sweet she was. Our little three year od is mean as hell, always has been. I hope she grows out of it, and I pray to God the new one isn't like that, haha.

Leave a comment:

• voyager9
    replied
    Congrats on #3. I'm just trying to survive #1 now (2 months in..).

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    We disagreed but take care.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader