Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fellow Firefighter Needs Your Help

Hi Guys,
    A friend of mine is a fellow firefighter here in Missouri. He and his fiance are taking part in a contest through a local radio station. They are competing with 3 other couples to win a Mega Wedding. The winner is determined by voting. The couple that they are closest to has posted terrible things about him as a firefighter and firefighters and public sedrvants in general. They have accused public servants of piggybacking on the 9/11 tragedy to get support, when they clearly don't deserve it. It is sickening to me as I'm sure it is to you. He has stated that he didn't want to get into a war of words with them, thus taking the high road. I got to thinking and thought that I should reach out to fellow firefighters to help his cause. I will post the link to the poll and hope to get A LOT of votes from you brave men and women. I will also post a link to their facebook group so you guys can stay updated on the voting. Also, if you read through the comments in ttheir facebook page, it will contain some helpful hints on how to maximize your voting numbers. Thank you all for everything you do, and thank you for helping Alan and Krissy. God Bless and happy voting.

Here is the link to vote...Couple #3 is our couple:
    http://y98.radio.com/mega-wedding-vo...vorite-couple/

Here is the link to their facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...340017913&ap=1

I would post a link to the comments section where these horrible remarks were made over and over again, put polldaddy.com has shut down the comments section due to this misuse.

Again, thank you for your help.
    Last edited by kmrupp; 01-14-2011, 01:45 PM.

Originally posted by kmrupp View Post
    Hi Guys,
    A friend of mine is a fellow firefighter here in Missouri. He and his fiance are taking part in a contest through a local radio station. They are competing with 3 other couples to win a Mega Wedding. The winner is determined by voting. The couple that they are closest to has posted terrible things about him as a firefighter and firefighters and public sedrvants in general. They have accused public servants of piggybacking on the 9/11 tragedy to get support, when they clearly don't deserve it. It is sickening to me as I'm sure it is to you. He has stated that he didn't want to get into a war of words with them, thus taking the high road. I got to thinking and thought that I should reach out to fellow firefighters to help his cause. I will post the link to the poll and hope to get A LOT of votes from you brave men and women. I will also post a link to their facebook group so you guys can stay updated on the voting. Also, if you read through the comments in ttheir facebook page, it will contain some helpful hints on how to maximize your voting numbers. Thank you all for everything you do, and thank you for helping Alan and Krissy. God Bless and happy voting.

Here is the link to vote...Couple #3 is our couple:
    http://y98.radio.com/mega-wedding-vo...vorite-couple/

Here is the link to their facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...340017913&ap=1

I would post a link to the comments section where these horrible remarks were made over and over again, put polldaddy.com has shut down the comments section due to this misuse.

Again, thank you for your help.
    Well, she is HOT, and the radio station is ok to listen to... Voted. They are barely beating out couple number 1 though.

Comment

Yup, 0.22% ahead right now. If ya like 'em, you better vote for 'em!
      “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
      ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Voted. Good luck to your friend.
        Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

Comment

voted also - in the lead now by .51%

Comment

Voted.. Ok guys lets show them the reason why you dont trash the fire service.. Lets get our couple up there and win.. how bout we hit all our lights and give em a 1 2 3.. lol

Comment

From one fellow Missouri firefighter to another, they got my vote!

Comment

Hi Guys,
                The race is on and it is close, very close. Every vote counts, so you can still vote. You can also vote multiple times. The contest ends Sunday so we are making a huge push to end up on top. There is also a second way to vote. you can vote through text message. It's free. Just text "Couple #3" to 59898. You can vote via text up to 10 times a day, so please help if you can. Again, thank you for all who have helped already and thanks in advance to those who are continuing to help. God Bless and happy voting.

Comment

Voted through link and cell.

Good luck.

FM1
                  I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                  "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Voted, keep us updated on who won
                    Fire scenes: A well organized cluster F......
                    These are my veiws and opinions.....Im just saying

Comment

I spent 10 minutes voting over and over and didn't make a dent!

Comment

Come on... Losing to couple 1? I would never show my face in public again!

Voted a bunch more. I would only do this for a fellow Missourian.

Comment

I vote a bunch of times .... Good luck to them!
                          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

How the hell is couple 1 winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony4310 View Post
                              How the hell is couple 1 winning?
                              Thats exactly what I thought, NO ONE has more resources than firefighters!!!!!

Free time either

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X