Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefighting-related Tattoos - for everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nameless
    replied
    I had a good laugh
    Last edited by nameless; 01-12-2011, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FiremanLyman
    replied
    First, I am a career guy.

That said, If these volunteers are trained, dedicated and act in a proffesional manner then I could care less about them getting firefighter ink. Volunteers in many part of the country are just as agressive, dependable and sometimes better trained than most career guys. That said, there are a lot of ****** bags posing as firefighters. If these guys are tha latter; It doesn't suprise me but is in bad taste.

Leave a comment:

• tajm611
    replied

there are tattoo parlors in the kitchen?

No but really, as some one with a full sleeve and a half sleeve, I am all for covering up tattoos. Its your personal expression but so is the music I listen to but I'd never go out in public representing my department with it blaring.

Cover it up, you have 2/3's of the year to show off your ugly ying yangs and maltese crosses.

Leave a comment:

• CdnFD24
    replied
    You kidding me?

You want a tatto, get it. Who gives a **** what someone has to say. I'm shocked that this is even a topic for discussion.

Leave a comment:

• pasobuff
    replied
    Hey...did anyone think to mention that the FF's who all got the tattoos were chicks? rofl.....boy, is this some entertaining reading this morning!

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    You ARE kidding, right?.... Sorry, I think that this is an incredible waste of time. If someone wants a Tattoo, Fine, that's their business. Personally, I really don't like Tattoos or Jewelry on Guys, but that's America, they're entitled to it........ Amend that to I really don't like Tattoos. Period.
    Harve.. you don't lile tatoos? The tatoos are hurt...

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    FM1............. Nevermind....
    Last edited by FIREMECH1; 01-12-2011, 03:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bushwhacker
    replied
    Bull I am sorry, the Troll got me.

Lyman thanks for the adivce again
    Last edited by Bushwhacker; 01-12-2011, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Hey Brother don't bite, its what he likes. This is that poor old fellow that has nothing to do but try to make folks mad. So instead of getting upset with him, we should instead feel sorry for him.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Who wants to bet that this fine new poster is Mr Anti? He been back no more than couple of hours and he Trolling again. Welcome back buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Bushwhacker
    replied
    Let's go to the Pm's bud this thread doesn't need any more derailment. Let's see YOU put your money where your mouth is and see if you wanna keep this up out of the publics eye, where your trolling can't pollute anything else. Balls in your court

Leave a comment:

• Bushwhacker
    replied
    Nameless I apologize, in this fading republic I could see something like that, honestly my bad.
    Last edited by webteam; 01-12-2011, 11:07 AM. Reason: Response to jerkpuke

Leave a comment:

• Bushwhacker
    replied
    Originally posted by nameless View Post
    Nope, its a great system. Really cuts down on the ugly tattoos. I forgot to mention you can only go to certain tattoo parlors that are registered with the state for firefighter tattoos. It'll be such a sweet day when the vollys can get tat's anymore.
    Oh I remember this! It's not a new idea I remember this from news reals from the 1940's but it was hard to understand because the narration was in GERMAN!

It's my own opinion but that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard, it borders on the line of mental retardation.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Axe View Post
    I'm not 9 years old, no. Nor do I care that they got them. I was fine with it. I'm among those who thinks it's ridiculous the career guys who did care flipped them sh*t. No one said it made them more manly, nor was that the intent. My only question was if I was just somehow out of line and these career guys were somehow acting accordingly to give people they deem, "just volunteers," hell for getting a firefighting related tattoo.

Don't shoot the messenger!
    Are you telling me you really need help figuring this whole thing out?

Wow

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    Nope, its a great system. Really cuts down on the ugly tattoos. I forgot to mention you can only go to certain tattoo parlors that are registered with the state for firefighter tattoos. It'll be such a sweet day when the vollys can get tat's anymore.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X