In a related story, the Pope is Catholic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaSharkie View Post
    No different than the twits on Jersey Shore, or the Kardashians, or Paris Hilton. Who the [email protected] cares about these people?
    You just described my wife's TV viewing.. If only DVR's could scream...
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

Comment

Originally posted by voyager9 View Post
      You just described my wife's TV viewing.. If only DVR's could scream...
      DVRs may not scream. But they readily accept .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and 12 gauge metal......um......attachments.

I feel for you man. I really do. It's like all those celebrity shows on TV. I just can't believe that people really care about some actor, actress, musician, or debutante going out to dinner, or sleeping with so and so this week, and so and so last week. Who had a freaking tummy tuck, nose job, boob job, or whatever.

No wonder people's priorities are so messed up in society.
      "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

-Male

Figure Skater

GAY

Would have never guessed.
        “The more you sweat in practice the less you bleed in battle"

Comment

Originally posted by mtg55 View Post
          Anyone know where I can buy keyboards in bulk?
          Not really but I remember seeing a hypoallergenic,hermetically sealed keyboard that the vendor kept pouring cokes onto to prove that you couldn't kill it.
          I offered to field test one at the cab company I worked for at the time by plugging it into a call taker's station.
          He didn't take the offer up.Guess he was scared of some gun chewing nail filing call taker actually being able to damage his pretty.

Comment

If men really ran the world,we would have reality tv stars chained to cement mixers which would then be pushed off the Golden Gate Bridge on what would turn out to be pay-per-view's most lucrative show ever.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X