X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a related story, the Pope is Catholic

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

Figure skater Johnny Weir comes out
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

I like the book title, “Welcome to My World”, as if a gay figure skater or entertainer is some sort of a stretch...
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

I laughed so hard last night when my husband read the title of the article.....umm...DUH~!!!

Comment

Anyone know where I can buy keyboards in bulk?
        Matt G.
        Battalion Chief
        IACOJ-Member
        FTM-PTB

Comment

Originally posted by SPFDRum View Post
          I like the book title, “Welcome to My World”, as if a gay figure skater or entertainer is some sort of a stretch...
          Yeah, a real red herring.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure plenty of male figure skaters are straight. But I never, ever, through the whole Olympics, thought ol' Johnny was straight.
          “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
          ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wait... does the pope skate??

I'm confused...
            I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

One of my 10K favorite movie lines:

And Liberace was gay? I didn't see that one coming.
              They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
                Wait... does the pope skate??

I'm confused...
                Chief... you're not the only one that is confused...

I want to know what this whole thing has to do with the Pope.

Is he writing a book too?

Originally posted by mtg55
                Anyone know where I can buy keyboards in bulk?
                Hope you weren't drinking Mountain Dew 55... it's murder on keyboards.

And just who the hell is this Johnny Weir anyway... like I care...
                HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post

Hope you weren't drinking Mountain Dew 55... it's murder on keyboards.
                  Yup, that was it. It WAS a brand new bottle....
                  Matt G.
                  Battalion Chief
                  IACOJ-Member
                  FTM-PTB

Comment

Huh?..........

A brand new bottle of keyboards??.......... How do you get Keyboards in a bottle??......... And, speaking of Keyboards, Maple Syrup is not your friend either........
                    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                    In memory of
                    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
                      A brand new bottle of keyboards??.......... How do you get Keyboards in a bottle??......... And, speaking of Keyboards, Maple Syrup is not your friend either........
                      Its easy! Grind up the ones I've ruined reading these forums
                      Matt G.
                      Battalion Chief
                      IACOJ-Member
                      FTM-PTB

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
                        And just who the hell is this Johnny Weir anyway... like I care...
                        Just another typical celebrity who thinks people actually care about them. Many more important things in this world to worry about than celebrities.

No different than the twits on Jersey Shore, or the Kardashians, or Paris Hilton. Who the [email protected] cares about these people?
                        "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Originally posted by DaSharkie View Post
                          Just another typical celebrity who thinks people actually care about them. Many more important things in this world to worry about than celebrities.

No different than the twits on Jersey Shore, or the Kardashians, or Paris Hilton. Who the [email protected] cares about these people?
                          One of the guys said something to that effect on the firearms range today. Someone brought up Jersey Shore and he said " who the [email protected] is this Snooky anyway??" I damn near spit my teeth out!

Comment

Yeah...........

I'm with Sharkie........... But then, I always thought Paris Hilton was a Hotel in France.........
                            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                            In memory of
                            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
                              I'm with Sharkie........... But then, I always thought Paris Hilton was a Hotel in France.........
                              No, only a few thousand have been inside the Paris Hilton you're talking about.
                              ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X