I need HELP from the brotherhood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need HELP from the brotherhood...

I am a career Lieutenant firefighter for Palm Beach County Fire Rescue in West Palm Beach, Florida. My fiance and I are getting married in March 2011. Unfortunately, my fiance has a debilitating disease called Crohn's and Colitis. Her medical care expenses are astronomical which has severely limited our wedding budget. We entered in contest to WIN a wedding day videography package for the wedding. We need your help on voting for us. Here is how.

Facebook members only: THIS IS NOT SPAM.
    Enter Facebook and login.
    (1)Search for the fan page "Free Mind Studios" and enter, then "like" their page.
    (2)Then, on their main wall find the link that says "Same Day Edit Contest" and click on it.
    (3)My fiance and I are the 1st photo in the group (I'm holding her next to the fire engine) "click" on the photo and then "like" the photo. That's it!!

Please show your support. My fiance and I greatly appreciate all the votes.
    This LINK below will take you directly to the FreeMindStudios page and follow steps above. You MUST like their page first.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fre...os/86275108758
    Last edited by firemedic723; 12-17-2010, 11:49 PM. Reason: left out link

Originally posted by firemedic723 View Post
    I am a career Lieutenant firefighter for Palm Beach County Fire Rescue in West Palm Beach, Florida. My fiance and I are getting married in March 2011. Unfortunately, my fiance has a debilitating disease called Crohn's and Colitis. Her medical care expenses are astronomical which has severely limited our wedding budget. We entered in contest to WIN a wedding day videography package for the wedding. We need your help on voting for us. Here is how.

Facebook members only: THIS IS NOT SPAM.
    Enter Facebook and login.
    (1)Search for the fan page "Free Mind Studios" and enter, then "like" their page.
    (2)Then, on their main wall find the link that says "Same Day Edit Contest" and click on it.
    (3)My fiance and I are the 1st photo in the group (I'm holding her next to the fire engine) "click" on the photo and then "like" the photo. That's it!!

Please show your support. My fiance and I greatly appreciate all the votes.
    This LINK below will take you directly to the FreeMindStudios page and follow steps above. You MUST like their page first.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fre...os/86275108758
    Voted. Just now. Really. (the things you say to make FH happy)

Comment

Thanks brother for voting.

Additional note to others: make sure to click on our photo and "like" it, don't "like" the album or else it won't count.

Comment

Will make sure to do this when I get home tomorrow. Looks like you guys are running away with it so far. Good luck!
        Career Firefighter
        Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
        I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

Great picture, I voted GOOD LUCK!
          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Good Luck

I'm there and good luck. Nice picture.
            Respectfully,
            Jay Dudley
            Retired Fire
            Background Investigator
            IACOJ-Member
            Lifetime Member CSFA
            IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

Voted! Good luck to you both.

Comment

I've voted too...and shared the picture/contest - good luck!~!! (sent a pm too)

Comment

I cant get on facebook here at work but as soon as im home, im as good as voted! good luck to you and your in my prayers!
                  Fire scenes: A well organized cluster F......
                  These are my veiws and opinions.....Im just saying

Comment

Originally posted by pasobuff View Post
                    I've voted too...and shared the picture/contest - good luck!~!!
                    Same here - Voted & Shared on Facebook.
                    Wish you guys the best together.
                    Last edited by N2DFire; 12-20-2010, 02:38 PM.
                    Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                    Stephen
                    FF/Paramedic
                    Instructor

Comment

Voted!

Great way to remember your wedding forever. As a newly wed, that day just goes by so fast you will be glad to have those memories to look back on!

Comment

Thank you to everyone taking the time to read this and help us WIN. Here are a few shortcuts so when you log onto Facebook you will be able to help us more quickly.

Follow Links to Help us & vote!
                        Click "LIKE" on the Free Mind Studios Facebook page:
                        http://tiny.cc/FreeMINDstudios
                        2. Click "LIKE" under picture #1 (Jeannie & Tony), Fireman carrying girl:
                        http://tiny.cc/vote4jeannieandtony

Please copy and paste this link to your page to help others access our page to vote more quickly and with less confusion.

Comment

I just flipped through the other pictures - there are 2 other couples closing in at 981 and 965 "likes". Shared it on my Facebook, hopefully my crusty friends will vote for you.

Hey, if you don't mind, I could use some help with the Pepsi Refresh contest for Victim Services (help for accident victims & their families) in my hometown, in return ...

Background:

Overview
                          The Jasper VSU exists to ensure that victimized persons receive support, information, referral and court information subsequent to their victimization, in order to limit the negative effects of their crisis. Support is provided to victims and their families in the event of Trauma, such as car accidents, avalanches, personal injury, ill health, etc. Providing assistance with Death Notification, identification of bodies, funeral arrangements, alternate accommodation and transportation, as well as emotional supports for people and their families during these difficult times.
                          Jasper Victim Services Unit is a non-profit Society who's most valuable asset is its volunteers. Volunteer Advocates, provide direct service delivery to victims.Grants available for Victim Services are based on the population, but not the tourists to the area. We are in need of funding to assist trauma victims in need of the above services.
                          To vote daily:

http://www.refresheverything.ca/search/?q=Jasper

THANKS! Good luck with your contest!
                          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Voted....nice pic. I wish you both the best. My wife and I are closing in on our 15th anniversary. We never looked back. Best wishes bud!!
                            Pete

Comment

Like the pic, and voted/liked it.

FM1
                              I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                              "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X