• Show
Clear All

• Bushwhacker
    replied
    How are your Pups doing?

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    I work with our local Humane Society and the Henry Doorley Zoo with unwanted tarantulas. People buy them as a novelty, then realize that they can live for 20-30 years, and turn them in. I had to finish my basement in order to keep up. The first room pic are all that I saved. The second one, has my 8, and others I rescued.

FM1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FIREMECH1; 11-23-2010, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mtg55
    replied
    How are those babies doin?

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    I can't imagine why anyone would abuse an animal.Glad you got three to show what humans are really like.

My sister rescued a Great Pyranees/Beagle that had been seriously abused(you don't want to know) and would always try to get me because I am a man and that's what did stuff to her.There are places in her kennel that are bent out and gnawed from her lunging at me.My youngest niece was 3 at the time and she'd hollered at the dog,"No,Clio!That's Uncle Doug!He loves you and you love him!".
    It still took three years before she'd come close to me,sniff me and allow me to pet her or get near my sister and/or neice.
    I was sitting in the living room and the dog came inside my sister's house,walked right up to me and just stuck her nose in my lap like "Okay.You have been approved and may now pet me."

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Nice looking babies!!

Leave a comment:

• mtg55
    replied
    They look AWESOME!!!! Good luck!!

Leave a comment:

• Jonnee
    replied
    They are cute!

Leave a comment:

• Lisa2000GT
    started a topic I'm getting three foster babies!

I'm getting three foster babies!

They just got pulled into rescue. Hoping to get them here for some TLC and a new lease on life sometime this weekend. Can hardly wait!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X