Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Keep A Cat Off Of The Kitchen Counter

Or should I say my wife's cats.

My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

So when the cat ends up in the skillet, do you prefer Bar-B-Que sauce or Worchester?
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
      So when the cat ends up in the skillet, do you prefer Bar-B-Que sauce or Worchester?
      Breaded and fried like, well, you know...

My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

A nice coating of Turtle wax.
        I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Who gets to skin the cat??????????

Comment

OMG that is genius!!!....

Our way to keep the cat off the counter - feed her so much she is too FAT to jump that high! ...plus, she barely fits through the cat door....
            Last edited by pasobuff; 04-18-2011, 08:01 AM.

Comment

shout at her everytime she gets up there, or spray her with water... eventually she'll learn...
              Firefighting - one of the few professions left that still makes house calls.

Comment

Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by NFD-Firefighter View Post
                  shout at her everytime she gets up there, or spray her with water... eventually she'll learn...
                  She's too smart. It's like a game, we finish dinner, she waits patiently, I get up to do the dishes, she scampers out of the kitchen before I get there.

Or in the morning I find cat lick marks in the butter dish, hair on the counter etc..

I had to reset the skillet twice today. Hopefully the lesson was learned.

Comment

Deleted spam ads
                    Last edited by Blulakr; 10-25-2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire View Post
                      you got it! I have a cat lover on my shift. Told him a few years ago about a new trick to teach his cats..... See how well they float in a burlap sack!
                      Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

I'm thinking about 30 mouse traps on the counter should do the trick.

Just don't get up for midnight snack.

FM1
                        I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                        "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Originally posted by Capt387 View Post
                          you got it! I have a cat lover on my shift. Told him a few years ago about a new trick to teach his cats..... See how well they float in a burlap sack!
                          Well, that may be a little overkill

I don't want to hurt 'em, they just need a little behavior modification.

Comment

can ya close the kitchen off? just don't let her in there
                            Firefighting - one of the few professions left that still makes house calls.

Comment

double sided tape on the counter.......or just sctoch tape left sticky side up.....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X