• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MalahatTwo7
    MembersZone Subscriber

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
    Hey lady if I give $10.00 will you put your cloths back on?

No mam you can keep the tarp, No mam is fine we'll buy a new one. No mam no problem at all. No thank you have a nice day.
    HAHAHAA. Not a fire/resue call, but way back with the Navy in 1994 and (ya again! haaha) we were on our final operational cruise before decommissioning and had tied up in the lovely port city of Prince Rupert, BC. Anyone from the West Coast will know where/what I mean. Anyhow, I was Ship's Duty Driver (sucks for me on this one - no alcohol - you'll see why in a few) and the Lads called me to come collect them at the one and only strip club in town.

I walk into the club to find the guys and let'm know I've arrived. The "girl"? "lady"? that was on stage..... well she could've given some of those earlier posted pics a run for money. And ya, there were lots of cat calls for her to get dressed again, and not all were from the navy guys either! Apparently the same 4 girls had been dancing on a rotating schedule all day long ..... Just glad I missed it, only wish I could have had a shot of something to make me forget the image I first saw when I walked in the door.

Leave a comment:

• NobodyAnymore
    Forum Member

• JJR512
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    I went on a med call yesterday morning with the crew on the Rescue Engine.

They protested because they felt I was looking over their shoulder. My reply was, "How can I do that from the Offciers seat".

Then the Captain said he had a problem with riding in the back with the others. My reply was "It doesn't look like you are laboring and I don't have a problem with you riding with your people. Next time bring cookies and they won't mind either."

Then we arrived at the location to find a unresponsive 55yo Male. He was lying on a bed and his wife was giving him the hardest sternum I had ever seen. My medics advised they would take over, but she refused to move. She just answered with "I know you're hearing me you sob... how dare you fall asleep when I am talking to you."

It didn't look like the rub was having an effect... the guy wasn't moving and his respirations were shallow and slow. It seemed like all of his muscles had ceased up, clinched fist, neck and jaw.

One of our medics gently moved her back and took her out of the room. Just as another medic began the assessment, The guy opened one eye and whipered "Is she gone yet? Quick load me up and take me away from here. You guys got anything for a bunch of sore ribs?"
    ROFL.

Come on, finish the story...Did you take him? Leave him? What?

Leave a comment:

• PaladinKnight
    Forum Member

• PaladinKnight
    replied
    I went on a med call yesterday morning with the crew on the Rescue Engine.

They protested because they felt I was looking over their shoulder. My reply was, "How can I do that from the Offciers seat".

Then the Captain said he had a problem with riding in the back with the others. My reply was "It doesn't look like you are laboring and I don't have a problem with you riding with your people. Next time bring cookies and they won't mind either."

Then we arrived at the location to find a unresponsive 55yo Male. He was lying on a bed and his wife was giving him the hardest sternum I had ever seen. My medics advised they would take over, but she refused to move. She just answered with "I know you're hearing me you sob... how dare you fall asleep when I am talking to you."

It didn't look like the rub was having an effect... the guy wasn't moving and his respirations were shallow and slow. It seemed like all of his muscles had ceased up, clinched fist, neck and jaw.

One of our medics gently moved her back and took her out of the room. Just as another medic began the assessment, The guy opened one eye and whipered "Is she gone yet? Quick load me up and take me away from here. You guys got anything for a bunch of sore ribs?"

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    63 Years & Still Rolling

• hwoods
    replied
    Well............

With more Ballast, we can sink even Lower.............

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    An ER Nurse (her Firefighter Husband is a Friend of mine) swears that a Woman brought her sister into the ER recently, and the sister was in rather serious condition. When asked why she didn't call an Ambulance, she said that she didn't know the number to that "Nine Eleven Place".......
    Now that's what I call job security!

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    63 Years & Still Rolling

• hwoods
    replied
    And...........

An ER Nurse (her Firefighter Husband is a Friend of mine) swears that a Woman brought her sister into the ER recently, and the sister was in rather serious condition. When asked why she didn't call an Ambulance, she said that she didn't know the number to that "Nine Eleven Place".......

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    I'd forgot all about that one. It made my choke on my coffee, but that was funny as hell. Thank you !

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    Forum Member

• nmfire
    replied
    Originally posted by Blulakr View Post
    Bambulance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56B5A8CGN98

Caution, explicit language
    A classic! I remember making bambilance jokes back in the late 90's. We routinely refer to our ambulance as the bambilance when going to something stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Blulakr
    Forum Member

• Blulakr
    replied
    Bambulance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56B5A8CGN98

Caution, explicit language

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by doughesson View Post
    We had a "customer down" call at a "massage parlor" where the lights wouldn't work and the "lady" in the room would have benefited from the aforementioned tarp,only it was too small! :O
    You have to use the large salvage tarp. You the 20' X 30' footer! I know that the tarp is expensive, but it nothing compared to the sleepless nights and the shrink's bill.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    Forum Member

• doughesson
    replied

No mam you can keep the tarp, No mam is fine we'll buy a new one. No mam no problem at all. No thank you have a nice day.
    We had a "customer down" call at a "massage parlor" where the lights wouldn't work and the "lady" in the room would have benefited from the aforementioned tarp,only it was too small! :O

Leave a comment:

• monkybrainz
    Forum Member

• monkybrainz
    replied

yep!
    shortly after that one, there was a mva call, but when we got there the vehical was in a ditch, windshield bashed, and no people. so we did an area search and came up empty..thinking they ran off and now it a police matter, till a worker in the dollar store came up to us and said the girl was inside shopping! she was walking around aimlessly with arm fulls of random stuff! when approched we were told by her "it's ok, my dad will give me a ride home".
    well you can pretty much guess the rest of the scenario and who really gave her a ride, and it wasnt home..
    we made sure she was ok, and handed her over to the athorities...

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    Forum Member

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by monkybrainz View Post
    example 1, was called out to a local strip club on a "stripper down", being the concernd first responder that i am i rushed to give aid....
    well turned out this big ol gal busted the poll loose and landed on her head. not a sight for the weak stomach folks! she was sent to the hospital with minor injurys
    What? They allowed you in there with those scantly clad women?? Say it ain't so!

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    MembersZone Subscriber

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by monkybrainz View Post
    example 1, was called out to a local strip club on a "stripper down", being the concernd first responder that i am i rushed to give aid....
    well turned out this big ol gal busted the poll loose and landed on her head. not a sight for the weak stomach folks! she was sent to the hospital with minor injurys

Leave a comment:

• monkybrainz
    Forum Member

• monkybrainz
    replied
    Originally posted by nmfire View Post
    Which will never happen.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X