Funny 911 Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And...........

An ER Nurse (her Firefighter Husband is a Friend of mine) swears that a Woman brought her sister into the ER recently, and the sister was in rather serious condition. When asked why she didn't call an Ambulance, she said that she didn't know the number to that "Nine Eleven Place".......
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
      An ER Nurse (her Firefighter Husband is a Friend of mine) swears that a Woman brought her sister into the ER recently, and the sister was in rather serious condition. When asked why she didn't call an Ambulance, she said that she didn't know the number to that "Nine Eleven Place".......
      Now that's what I call job security!
      Stay Safe
      Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
      - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
      -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

Well............

With more Ballast, we can sink even Lower.............
        Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
        In memory of
        Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
        Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I went on a med call yesterday morning with the crew on the Rescue Engine.

They protested because they felt I was looking over their shoulder. My reply was, "How can I do that from the Offciers seat".

Then the Captain said he had a problem with riding in the back with the others. My reply was "It doesn't look like you are laboring and I don't have a problem with you riding with your people. Next time bring cookies and they won't mind either."

Then we arrived at the location to find a unresponsive 55yo Male. He was lying on a bed and his wife was giving him the hardest sternum I had ever seen. My medics advised they would take over, but she refused to move. She just answered with "I know you're hearing me you sob... how dare you fall asleep when I am talking to you."

It didn't look like the rub was having an effect... the guy wasn't moving and his respirations were shallow and slow. It seemed like all of his muscles had ceased up, clinched fist, neck and jaw.

One of our medics gently moved her back and took her out of the room. Just as another medic began the assessment, The guy opened one eye and whipered "Is she gone yet? Quick load me up and take me away from here. You guys got anything for a bunch of sore ribs?"
          HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
            I went on a med call yesterday morning with the crew on the Rescue Engine.

They protested because they felt I was looking over their shoulder. My reply was, "How can I do that from the Offciers seat".

Then the Captain said he had a problem with riding in the back with the others. My reply was "It doesn't look like you are laboring and I don't have a problem with you riding with your people. Next time bring cookies and they won't mind either."

Then we arrived at the location to find a unresponsive 55yo Male. He was lying on a bed and his wife was giving him the hardest sternum I had ever seen. My medics advised they would take over, but she refused to move. She just answered with "I know you're hearing me you sob... how dare you fall asleep when I am talking to you."

It didn't look like the rub was having an effect... the guy wasn't moving and his respirations were shallow and slow. It seemed like all of his muscles had ceased up, clinched fist, neck and jaw.

One of our medics gently moved her back and took her out of the room. Just as another medic began the assessment, The guy opened one eye and whipered "Is she gone yet? Quick load me up and take me away from here. You guys got anything for a bunch of sore ribs?"
            ROFL.

Come on, finish the story...Did you take him? Leave him? What?
            -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
              Hey lady if I give $10.00 will you put your cloths back on?

No mam you can keep the tarp, No mam is fine we'll buy a new one. No mam no problem at all. No thank you have a nice day.
              HAHAHAA. Not a fire/resue call, but way back with the Navy in 1994 and (ya again! haaha) we were on our final operational cruise before decommissioning and had tied up in the lovely port city of Prince Rupert, BC. Anyone from the West Coast will know where/what I mean. Anyhow, I was Ship's Duty Driver (sucks for me on this one - no alcohol - you'll see why in a few) and the Lads called me to come collect them at the one and only strip club in town.

I walk into the club to find the guys and let'm know I've arrived. The "girl"? "lady"? that was on stage..... well she could've given some of those earlier posted pics a run for money. And ya, there were lots of cat calls for her to get dressed again, and not all were from the navy guys either! Apparently the same 4 girls had been dancing on a rotating schedule all day long ..... Just glad I missed it, only wish I could have had a shot of something to make me forget the image I first saw when I walked in the door.
              If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X