Funny 911 Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny 911 Call

Well yesterday I was learning about SCBA and how to tie some common knots, a call came in during this. I asked what the call was and apparently it was a rescue. A rescue because this woman caught her arm in the drivers side seat. When the LT. said this I started laughing and he tried not to laugh but I could see a smirk on his face.
    “The more you sweat in practice the less you bleed in battle"

You will find that Life is always funnier than anything you could ever make up.

Most of us have been on calls that still make us laugh. Of course, we have to control ourselves when doing our job...

Not good to laugh at the guy in the tub that has his big toe stuck in the drain.
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
      You will find that Life is always funnier than anything you could ever make up.

Most of us have been on calls that still make us laugh. Of course, we have to control ourselves when doing our job...

Not good to laugh at the guy in the tub that has his big toe stuck in the drain.

OR the lady in the same position too!!!

Always find a towel and cover them up.
      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

You can make a serious call funny and at the same time,get rid of the vultures standing on a overpass watching your company crawl around looking for a possible child ejection on the highway.
        A Captain took the TIC up on the overpass to see if he could spot for certain anything that looked like a small child.
        People were asking him what that camera was for so he told them that it might have been a meth lab wrecked out and he was using the camera to detect any airborne chemicals which would glow on human skin.
        Someone was behind him and saw what he was talking about(people's faces glowing brightly on the TIC screen) and said "Sh** fire!Y'all got that stuff all over your faces!".
        All the vultures took off for home and presumably the showers to clean themselves of what it was that made their faces glow in the dark.
        Whatever the reason,there wasn't anyone out there but us,the department whose district the call was actually in and the county coroner's van.

P.S. It turned out to be unfounded.There were only two occupants in the vehicle and they had borrowed a friend's car that had a baby seat in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post

Always find a towel and cover them up.
          Unless they are a hottie!!
          Jason Knecht
          Firefighter/EMT
          Township Fire Dept., Inc.
          Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
          http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
          EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
            Unless they are a hottie!!
            Which will never happen.
            Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire View Post
              Which will never happen.
              Only on TV. There was an episode of Emergency! in which an attractive female got her big toe stuck in the bathtub faucet. Flustered poor Johnny so much he had to leave the room.
              -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

Comment

More likely it will be something like

or

(credit to google image search for "fat ugly crack whore")
                Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

You forgot Rosie.
                  I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                  "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

I think I'm very glad the first picture didn't show up for me!

Was directing traffic at a fatal...up on an overpass.....got tired of people stopping and asking what was going on (extended extrication of victim down on the highway, helicoptor, fire apparatus everywhere.....).....anyway, finally my pat answer became -

a submarine sank!.....that finally shut people up.....

Comment

Originally posted by pasobuff View Post
                      I think I'm very glad the first picture didn't show up for me!

Was directing traffic at a fatal...up on an overpass.....got tired of people stopping and asking what was going on (extended extrication of victim down on the highway, helicoptor, fire apparatus everywhere.....).....anyway, finally my pat answer became -

a submarine sank!.....that finally shut people up.....

The first photo was bad but the second was gross!

I have known folks who was that big.
                      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
                        You forgot Rosie.

Ummm which one youse talking about?

Comment

I thought that it was Roy who had to leave because of what "Jo Anne" would have thought of his being in a room with a naked woman who was in a tub.
                          Since yer dating yourself with that reference,how about referring to "Third Watch" or "Rescue Me" for the younger folks here.

Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
                          Only on TV. There was an episode of Emergency! in which an attractive female got her big toe stuck in the bathtub faucet. Flustered poor Johnny so much he had to leave the room.

Comment

Originally posted by doughesson View Post
                            I thought that it was Roy who had to leave because of what "Jo Anne" would have thought of his being in a room with a naked woman who was in a tub.
                            Since yer dating yourself with that reference,how about referring to "Third Watch" or "Rescue Me" for the younger folks here.
                            Well, I'm 15 and it was Johnny who had to leave the room leaving Roy to extricate the toe!

Comment

Originally posted by doughesson View Post
                              Never watched a single episode of Third Watch (wasn't interested in fire/ems at the time), and I kind of missed out on Rescue Me, but I'm trying to get ahold of the DVD sets.

Actually, that episode of Emergency! was on just the other day. (I was born in '75, by the way.) The network RTV (Retro Television) shows it daily at 3pm. I forget exactly what the dispatch said, but when they got there, the mother came out and said her little girl got her toe stuck in the faucet. Then they open the door, expecting to literally find a little girl, except the "little" girl is more like ~18. Gage got real flustered, kept stammering about how he expected the girl to be "little", the mother said "little", and so on. Then they both kind of stared at her for a moment, then the girl asked if someone would please help her. Gage says he's going to get some info and asks the mother to step out of the room with him, leaving Roy all by himself. He kneels down next to the tub and asks the girl to hand him the soap, she starts to reach for it then he says no, he'll grab it himself, reaches over her and grabs it. Then he rubs her toe with the soap, kind of keeping his back to her, her toe falls out, and he gets up and walks out, sort of keeping his back to her the whole time. He may have said something, I forget, but you could tell he was in a hurry to get out.

I don't see why they were so nervous. If it had been me, I would have said, "How YOU doin'?" (No, I would have been just like them, probably.)
                              -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X