• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone tonight?

?????????????????? all is quiet.

Just Multi------tasking.....
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

I just got back from a date and the firehouse.
      “The more you sweat in practice the less you bleed in battle"

Comment

You took your date to the firehouse?

Or was your date at the firehouse?

Or both?

I am now confused.

I never took my wife to the firehouse when we were dating... I didn't trust the other guys as to what they would tell her about me.

But because she was so curious, she showed up on her own one day and it had a lasting effect. A couple years later she took my job.

So be careful there...
        HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
          You took your date to the firehouse?

Or was your date at the firehouse?

Or both?

I am now confused.

I never took my wife to the firehouse when we were dating... I didn't trust the other guys as to what they would tell her about me.

But because she was so curious, she showed up on her own one day and it had a lasting effect. A couple years later she took my job.

So be careful there...
          Nah we went to see a movie after I dropped her off I got bored so I went to the firehouse.

Comment

On my laptop computer in the family room...in my house... on my street... in my neighborhood... in the City of Marlborough... in Middlesex County... in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts... in the New England region of the Northeast region... in the United States... on the North American continent of planet Earth... in the solar system... the Milky Way galaxy of the Universe...
            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by DeputyChiefGonzo View Post
              On my laptop computer in the family room...in my house... on my street... in my neighborhood... in the City of Marlborough... in Middlesex County... in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts... in the New England region of the Northeast region... in the United States... on the North American continent of planet Earth... in the solar system... the Milky Way galaxy of the Universe...
              The same all except its a desktop computer in my home office in my house, on my Steep driveway in my community (not that many neighborhoods). . . in the Town of Sylva, . . . . in Jackson Co. . . . .in the great State of North Carolina. ..... Down in Southern Appalachian Mountains of Dixie.... As for the rest, see the above post.
              Stay Safe
              Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
              - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
              -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

Ralston, Nebraska, home.

FM1
                I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Originally posted by Iessthename View Post
                  ?????????????????? all is quiet.
                  Where should everyone be on a Friday night??
                  Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

friday night, out with the misses.... sorry guys, i like my wife more than the forums
                    Originally Posted by madden01
                    "and everyone is encouraged to use Plain, Spelled Out English. I thought this was covered in NIMS training."

Comment

I was flying home from a week in Vegas... wish there was wireless on the plane.
                      I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Last night,I was sharpening broadheads and readying hunting gear in anticipation of the possibility of going to a stand on today's opening of Tennessee's archery deer season.
                        Got stood up on the ride at 0500 and instead settled for a backyard slingshot squirrel hunt.
                        Got 'em soaking in brine and have some "chicken assister" mixes for cooking with tonight.

Comment

Was in the firehouse.

Comment

Nah we went to see a movie after I dropped her off I got bored so I went to the firehouse.

so you didnt get laid
                            The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Originally posted by JHR1985 View Post
                              so you didnt get laid
                              It was the first date :P.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X