X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by Blulakr View Post
    Only it was my little sister and I'd get in trouble for punching her and she knew it!!
    My little brother got bigger than me and Mom and Dad always warned me to stop.
    We got to the point in high school one day,we were walking down the hall laughing about something so the Vice Principal dragged us into his office and advised the Principal to call the Governor and request that the National Guard be called out because the Hesson boys were getting along with each other.They were sure that we were up to something and that it wouldn't be good.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by Acklan View Post
    Someone was in a rush when they wrote this head line...

Actually,that must have been Chuck Norris' home,now that I've thought on it some.

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    Originally posted by doughesson
    I bet you remember when there were only three channels on TV and you had to get up off the couch to change between them while your little brother stole the seat you'd been sitting in.
    Not so much as that, but I was the remote, back in the day.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• Blulakr
    replied
    Originally posted by doughesson View Post
    I bet you remember when there were only three channels on TV and you had to get up off the couch to change between them while your little brother stole the seat you'd been sitting in.
    Only it was my little sister and I'd get in trouble for punching her and she knew it!!

Leave a comment:

• dragonfyre
    replied
    You see some lulus watching the crawl on the bottom of the screen during the news.You'd think people who make their livings with words would hire people who showed up the day Teacher went over spelling,grammar and punctuation back in grade school.
    Many years ago on my first day of Journalism 101 at Temple U, our professor, a professional writer for the Phila Inquirer told us not to worry about spelling as that was the job of the proof-readers.

A student asked him who the proof-readers were he told us they were the English majors who couldn't get teaching jobs.

Seems they're now working at TV stations.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    We knew this was coming as soon as the "strike anywhere" matches were replaced with the "safety" matches...

Leave a comment:

• rhvfd1214
    replied
    We knew this was coming as soon as the "strike anywhere" matches were replaced with the "safety" matches...

Leave a comment:

• JasonAre
    replied
    So the homefighters came to put out the home that was disturbing the fire?

Leave a comment:

• Blulakr
    replied
    Got me out of paying alimony,didn't it?

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by Blulakr View Post
    Great, first the wicked witch now this.
    Got me out of paying alimony,didn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Blulakr
    replied
    Great, first the wicked witch now this.

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    I want to see the video!!!

Leave a comment:

• mcwops
    replied
    I guess their fire prevention measures really are working. Soon we will all be out of a job.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    And yes,I know that I am a repeat offender on all of the above.

We know that, too................

Hi Doug!!...........

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    You see some lulus watching the crawl on the bottom of the screen during the news.You'd think people who make their livings with words would hire people who showed up the day Teacher went over spelling,grammar and punctuation back in grade school.
    And yes,I know that I am a repeat offender on all of the above.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X