Turnout pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnout pants

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I have tried Ebay but I've been burned before so I'm a little hesitant. Thanks in advance

Your post is kind of vague. Are you looking to buy a set of turnout pants? If so, why, as I would assume your department should supply you with your PPE.

Comment

I am going through a FF Academy here in Colorado through a Community College so I am paying for my gear myself. I don't have the means to buy brand new gear so I was hoping to find something used to get me through the Academy.

Comment

What size do you need? I may be able to help you.
        Crazy, but that's how it goes
        Millions of people living as foes
        Maybe it's not too late
        To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

You probably don't want brand new gear to go through the Academy, anyway....it'll probably get trashed....
          Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
          Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
          Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
          — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

I'm looking for used bunker pants size 42-32 or 44-32. I have size 40-32 but they are a little tight and that's without wearing my duty station pants. Thanks for help. I appreciate it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X