Firefighter Cruise out of New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefighter Cruise out of New York

Putting together a cruise out of New York for next year. Cruise for firefighters, EMS, nurses and cops. Will arrive in New York a day or two early to do some sightseeing. Then cruise out of port north to Canada. If anyone is interested let me know.

Chris

Timing

You missed me by this much [.....] I'm on that cruise this year and I'm sure it will be beautiful. We plan to go to ground zero....Statue of Liberty.....Ellis Island......Empire State Building...and even take in a playoff game with the Yankees......Good luck with your cruise next year and if interested I'll forward the pitfalls that are out there.
    Respectfully,
    Jay Dudley
    Retired Fire
    Background Investigator
    IACOJ-Member
    Lifetime Member CSFA
    IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

When I got out of the Navy,I decided that I was through with cruises and am still amazed that people pay real money to go on them.
      Then,I got a job riding towboats up and down the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers,practically doing what I had in the Navy without the General Quarters calls and other parts of military life.
      I'll pass.It seems a little too much like work.

Comment

Cruise

Definitely, let me know. I am getting some interest down here in Florida for the cruise. Would like to get some people outside of Florida. Wish we could do it for the 10th anniversary of 9/11, but we are going in June. Let me know about the ports in Canada. What to avoid and what to check out.

Chris

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X