This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neiowa View Post
    America quit bowing July 4, 1776. You want to bow, move to france.
    Get over yourself farmboy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Originally posted by neiowa View Post
    You're right; Barry is a lean, mean, testosterone filled, dynamic, decisive, Mensa dominating, type A ball of kick a.... (ignore the marionette strigs).
    Did you see the picture of Bush smooching an arab sheik on the lips? And you're concerned over a bow?

Talk about skewed priorities? Did that sheep you've been riding tell you that?
    Last edited by scfire86; 08-13-2010, 04:53 PM.
    They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaSharkie View Post
      Yet you only insult the perceived agenda of Fox News.

How wonderfully hypocritical of you.
      It would be hypocritical if were wrong in my perceptions. Are you saying faux jazeera has no bias?

Originally posted by DaSharkie View Post
      This would be equivalent to your pontificating on your knowledge about fixing healthcare. Funny how it is OK for you in all your vast experience to do it, but not others.
      I wasn't in there claiming I knew the specifics of what needed to be done. Something the idiots criticizing Obama for the Afghanistan timetable are claiming.
      Last edited by scfire86; 08-13-2010, 06:32 PM.
      They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
        It would be hypocritical if were wrong in my perceptions. Are you saying faux jazeera has no bias?
        Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I don't watch them, so I would not know, or be able to comment on whether there is a bias in their news reporting.

Now, certainly Hannity, vanSusterin (sp?), and O'Reilly have their biases but they are commentators, not reporters - thus they are no different than Comrade Keith, Comrade Chris, or the unwatched Rachel Maddow.

However, and you know this, you choose to ignore any biases made on MSNBC, CNN, HLN, and the numerous other media outlets. You choose to only report your "perceived" bias (how convenient that your perceptions are not those pesky things you abhore, know as facts.)

See, perceptions are your feelings and they are quite different than a fact.

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
        I wasn't in there claiming I knew the specifics of what needed to be done. Something the idiots criticizing Obama for the Afghanistan timetable are claiming.
        No but you were saying that the AMA and U. S. Government are in cahoots with restricting physician training. You also said that the healthcare "reform" bill would reduce health care costs. You offered absolutely NO support for either statement. And chose to ignore numerous reports that coame out at the same time, and since, showing that the healthcare "reform" act will NOT reduce costs. And will cost more than originally stated, AND add to the deficit, AND are NOT deficit neutral.......Including one from the CBO.
        Last edited by DaSharkie; 08-15-2010, 07:58 AM.
        "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

• DaSharkie - 1

Obama puppet - 0

I'm going to pay for that.

FM1
          I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
          "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

• That dastardly Obama, hater of America and servant of Muslim kings. How dare he bow before that Saudi tyrant!

Oh, look who else bowed before the Saudi King...

Comment

• Originally posted by abeth86 View Post
              That dastardly Obama, hater of America and servant of Muslim kings. How dare he bow before that Saudi tyrant!

Great picture. Can't wait for the rationalizations and why it's different for Bush.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
                Great picture. Can't wait for the rationalizations and why it's different for Bush.
                You two cannot be serious right? Frankly the bowing thing is quite stupid to argue over.

However, President Bush is bending over to receive an award to be placed around his neck. President Obama bowed while shaking the hand of the man.

No rationalization, two entirely different circumstances.
                "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

That dastardly Obama, hater of America and servant of Muslim kings. How dare he bow before that Saudi tyrant!

A RINO who tried to get along with/appease the marxists in Congress?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaSharkie View Post
                    You two cannot be serious right? Frankly the bowing thing is quite stupid to argue over.

However, President Bush is bending over to receive an award to be placed around his neck. President Obama bowed while shaking the hand of the man.

No rationalization, two entirely different circumstances.
                    Pretty good rationalization. Weak, but pretty good.

Comment

You better hope Obama Care will pay for a set of glasses for you because your eye site is'nt very good if you can't see that "W" is bending over to receive a medal from the Saudi Government. Probably for saving their A##es from Sadem Hussain.

Comment

• Bush has bowed before numerous other "royal figures" in his time. Obama will bow to many more. It's diplomatic protocol, and has been for centuries, that you bow to royalty and shake hands with elected officials. Don't like it? Contact your local State Department. You won't get very far, though, because such state traditions exist for the sake of ceremony.

As in, they really mean nothing.

It's really nice to see that you guys had your talking points lined up, though. Real snappy on the "omg no he's totally just getting a medal but OBAMA IS A TRAITOR".

He bowed. End of story. Receiving a medal or not, he bowed. Stop apologizing for your favorite guy and ripping on the other one you don't like for the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by donethat View Post
                          You better hope Obama Care will pay for a set of glasses for you because your eye site is'nt very good if you can't see that "W" is bending over to receive a medal from the Saudi Government. Probably for saving their A##es from Sadem Hussain.
                          Really? Then why did the Saudis ask us to not invade Iraq?

Love your fantasy world. Where do the rest of us join up?

Comment

• Closing Thread

All,

This topic has now gotten off-topic and is being closed.

Firehouse Web Manager

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X