X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
    More rantings from planet wingnuttia
    "I could tell by the end of the first sentence that it didn't fit into my microscopic view of the world, therefore I'm just going to insult it, and by extension you, rather than actually read any of it, lest my precious liberal mind be bent by a new idea."

Comment

More rantings from planet wingnuttia.
      Ah, the usual silly blowoff. Look, if you can't hang with me on the debate, just don't post. I'll pretend you've been busy.

I hope you're not the one who is disappointed. As low as Obama's favorables are currently polled, the GOP's are even worse.
      The incumbants are in deep trouble. Watch those governor races. Serious trouble for the dem's.

More lunatic rantings from the sore loser crowd.
      Are you STILL talking about the 2000 election? Wow... get over it already.

You didn't answer the most important question. What should he be doing so the sore loser crowd stops bellyaching?
      I guess you'll have to ask whoever or whatever is the "sore loser crowd".
      I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
        Ah, the usual silly blowoff. Look, if you can't hang with me on the debate, just don't post. I'll pretend you've been busy.
        So an accurate response confuses you. I understand.

The incumbants are in deep trouble. Watch those governor races. Serious trouble for the dem's.
        Which ones?

Are you STILL talking about the 2000 election? Wow... get over it already.
        Nice try, I'm referring to the sore losers who keep whining since the 2008 election.

I guess you'll have to ask whoever or whatever is the "sore loser crowd".
        I'm asking you, nuff said.
        They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Which ones?
          Now you can't seriously be that out of touch. You know that there are a lot of seats that are seriously threatened at both the state and Federal level.

Sad thing is, the Republicans are not a whole hell of a lot different than the Democrats - as experienced in the last decade or so. And the serious political and ethical mis-steps of so many Democrats in the last few months are going to affect a lot of people.

Deval Patrick here in Mass. is in a very tight race for Governor (frankly all 3 candidates suck.)

Even a few of our HOR races here in Massachusetts might actually fall to Republicans in November after YEARS of all 12 seats being held by Democrats.

The Senatorial race in North Dakota.

The Senatorial race in Florida.

Even your own state of California is a tight race for Senator Boxer.

Unfortunately, the GOP put a ridiculously pathetic candidate up against Harry Reid. I would love to see him unemployed. I suppose Angle is the GOP equivalent to the bumbling Martha Coakley here in the People's Republik.

There are a lot of races that are quite tight now - 3 months ahead of the November elections. And despite the strong front being but on by Ms. Pelosi and President Obama......you know as well as I do that they are quite shaken at the prospect of losing so many seats nationally and a threat to control of one, if not both, houses of Congress.

Unfortunately, both parties are rife with incompetant, career hack politicians who really couldn't give two *****s about the average working guy.
          "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

You didn't answer the most important question. What should he be doing so the sore loser crowd stops bellyaching?
            Perhaps stop adding trillions to the national debt for starters. Yeah, yeah, the Republicans did it too, however in less than 18 months the national debt has increased by 50%. Not even the evil Bush 43 could muster that much incompetence - and I didn't really care for him that much either.

How about no more stimulus bills that do not work. Not even half of last year's $787,000,000,000 stimulus bill has been spent - and they want more?

No more Cars For Clunkers. No more health care "reform" that adds to the national debt and does NOTHING to control the costs of healthcare (its state purpose.)

Mr. Obama and the rest of the Democrats are doing a lot of things that are REALLY ticking off a lot of people. No different than the stupidity that the GOP pulled while Bush 43 was President. The arrogance of power will catch up with you - and you will pay the price for it eventually.
            "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

So an accurate response confuses you. I understand.
              Let's test that out... shoot me an accurate response.

Which ones?
              Head, meet sand.

Nice try, I'm referring to the sore losers who keep whining since the 2008 election.
              I'm not whining, just pointing out how someone with no foreign policy experience is having trouble with foreign policy. It's really not a surprise.

I'm asking you, nuff said.
              See above.
              I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Let's test that out... shoot me an accurate response.
                I just did. But I'll state one. Your title states Obama's "Un-said" Hiroshima Apology. He didn't apologize for anything. You're claiming he said something that wasn't said.

I'm not whining, just pointing out how someone with no foreign policy experience is having trouble with foreign policy. It's really not a surprise.
                Only his sore loser critics believe he is having trouble.

See above.
                Same.
                Last edited by scfire86; 08-08-2010, 11:18 AM.
                They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

I just did. But I'll state one. Your title states Obama's "Un-said" Hiroshima Apology. He didn't apologize for anything. You're claiming he said something that wasn't said.
                  It was a quote from the article I referenced from the Son of the pilot on the Enola Gay.

Only his sore loser critics believe he is having trouble.
                  Invalidating millions of people's opinions by calling them "sore losers" is the typical elitist attitude that will cause a landslide GOP victory in the next election. Landslide will be the understatement in that sentence.

Comment

It was a quote from the article I referenced from the Son of the pilot on the Enola Gay.
                    There were no apologies in his statement. I can't help it if Tibbets' son is seeing something that isn't there.

Invalidating millions of people's opinions by calling them "sore losers" is the typical elitist attitude that will cause a landslide GOP victory in the next election. Landslide will be the understatement in that sentence.
                    So you now believe the GOP were also acting as elitists after the 2000 election? Especially given that Gore won the popular vote? Why weren't you telling your fellow ideologues they should stop acting like elitists back then?

What convenient beliefs you possess.

Comment

There were no apologies in his statement. I can't help it if Tibbets' son is seeing something that isn't there.
                      Tibet's son has a much keener understanding of diplomacy then you do, apparently.

So you now believe the GOP were also acting as elitists after the 2000 election? Especially given that Gore won the popular vote? Why weren't you telling your fellow ideologues they should stop acting like elitists back then?
                      Tsk.. what a sore loser.

What convenient beliefs you possess.
                      It's nice to be in the mainstream, the left should try it someday.

Comment

Tibet's son has a much keener understanding of diplomacy then you do, apparently.
                        That might very well be the case. Though I would disagree with his perception of what was said versus what was actually said.

Tsk.. what a sore loser.
                        Nice try at twisting my statments.

It's nice to be in the mainstream, the left should try it someday.
                        So you ignore the claim the GOP were acting as elitists after the 2000 election. I understand why, you were foisted on your own petard.

Comment

So you ignore the claim the GOP were acting as elitists after the 2000 election. I understand why, you were foisted on your own petard.
                          Silly argument... just like your supposed insult of "sore loser".

We can have 2nd grade arguments or at a somewhat higher level. Your choice.

Comment

How is he struggling? Upon what do you base that statement?

This just keeps getting better.

What should he be doing that would get his critics to stop bellyaching?
                            Rescind the statement that we will start removing troops from Afghanistan in 2011.

Telling the enemy when we will begin to pullout is no way to conduct a war.

The man has no right to be CIC. None.
                            Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Silly argument... just like your supposed insult of "sore loser".
                              I never meant it as an insult. I used it as a describor. Same thing as those who made the statement after the 2000 election. Who were making that statement (which you now claim is elitist) describing more individuals than the candidate who was being defended.

We can have 2nd grade arguments or at a somewhat higher level. Your choice.
                              Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
                                Rescind the statement that we will start removing troops from Afghanistan in 2011.

Telling the enemy when we will begin to pullout is no way to conduct a war.

The man has no right to be CIC. None.
                                So how long should we stay? Define victory? More importantly (and you might not have known this), wars are expensive in both human and fiscal terms.

What are you willing to pay or sacrfice in order to maintain your view of how foreign policy should be conducted? Are you willing to pay higher taxes? Are you enlisting?

The decision to pull out wasn't made at random. I'm certain there was input given by those who have a far better perspective than what you get on Faux News.

Besides, I have faith the men and women defending our country are up to the task. I'm guessing you don't.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X