IAFF Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAFF Convention

Anybody on this forum heading to the IAFF convention in San Diego?

Another delegate and I will be firing up the Harley's to head out on August 14.

We will be leaving Memphis headed across Arkansas to Dodge City, KS to Colorado Springs, CO to Denver across the Rockies and up to Jackson Hole, WY through Swan Valley, WY across Idaho and the Southern Part of Oregon to the top of California to head down Hwy 1 to San Diego.

Should be one heck of a ride.
    RK
    cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

Comment

Sort of an independent Iron Butt 1000 ride,eh?
      Ride safely.
      Originally posted by MemphisE34a View Post
      Another delegate and I will be firing up the Harley's to head out on August 14.

We will be leaving Memphis headed across Arkansas to Dodge City, KS to Colorado Springs, CO to Denver across the Rockies and up to Jackson Hole, WY through Swan Valley, WY across Idaho and the Southern Part of Oregon to the top of California to head down Hwy 1 to San Diego.

Should be one heck of a ride.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X