Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

New Tool From DeWalt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tool From DeWalt

Doug, I tried to send this to ya, but I guess it didnt want to work, so here ya go. EVERY guy has got to have this as a Necessity to his tool box.
    Attached Files
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Buy firecat1 that tomorrow!!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

http://toolmonger.com/2008/07/14/update-dewalt-16/

Sweet. And as you found out, it is a REAL M16.

Milwaukee has a true nail gun as an AR-15.

FM1
      I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Originally posted by EastKyFF
      "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
        Buy firecat1 that tomorrow!!!
        I'd rather have this!

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...olines-slicers

Comment

Originally posted by firecat1 View Post

That is even better. When someone misbehaves, run their fingers across the blades!!!

That is a really nice machine.

Comment

That is even better. When someone misbehaves, run their fingers across the blades!!!

Better idea than giving a knife to a woman who just found out that her husband had been cheating on her and telling her to cut up some sausages for supper.

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
              Doug, I tried to send this to ya, but I guess it didnt want to work, so here ya go. EVERY guy has got to have this as a Necessity to his tool box.

Well,I DO have a birthday coming up the first Sunday of July.Gotta add it to my wish list in hopes that my niecelings don't band together and buy me another tie.

Comment

It's a nice toy for the wish list. There's other things we wanna get first.

Comment

Originally posted by doughesson View Post
                  Better idea than giving a knife to a woman who just found out that her husband had been cheating on her and telling her to cut up some sausages for supper.
                  Nah, that kind of job requires a good sharp hatchet.

{so says the woman who used to live in the apartment in front of the Bobbits---no lie!}

Comment

It's a nice toy for the wish list. There's other things we wanna get first.
                    And they would be????

Comment

Was hopin' it was going to be a battery powered crowbar.

Damn.
                      Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post

Damn.
                        Lmao, I gotta give ya that one. Well played
                        Matt G.
                        Battalion Chief
                        IACOJ-Member
                        FTM-PTB

Comment

Nah, that kind of job requires a good sharp hatchet.

{so says the woman who used to live in the apartment in front of the Bobbits---no lie!}

That's why when I found out my sister's friend was going at her cooking task with such a vengeance,I decided not to hit on her after all.
                          I think I've done enough "stoopid" things in my life.God help all men if she gets one of these for herself.

Comment

Damn.
                            Patent that idea and make a million dollars off the gullible population if Oprah plugs it on her show.Offer a solar powered option for the greenies,as well.

Comment

Damn.

We recently installed these 'rehab stations' on all of our apparatus. We had to eliminate some medical equipment, hose and hardware, irons and a few SCBA's to make room. I think the trade-off is justified because we all know how important rehab is when you're watching a house burn.

Last edited by Blulakr; 06-29-2010, 03:07 PM.
                              My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X